NEW RELEASE: Biochemical Album ❤️

What androgen audio are u talking about ?

1 Like

And yet, I was going to do some subs and binaurals, and it became a pain in the ass, so I was like eff this, I’ll do it later, and never did. But I’m not half bad with morphic fields. Not that I’ve ever done ANYTHING in my life the “right,” “normal,” or “expected” way.

2 Likes

what are benefits of androgen receptor please excuse me I don’t know anything about, can you tell me?
I saw so many guys want that field🤷
What it does to male?
Why they want that like gold?
And is that actually LGD-3303 field?
Mine english is terrible so I anything about it don’t know

2 Likes

Thank you, finally got it, I always wondered myself what is that
Does that means that new field LGD-3303 as androgenic can increase a lot bodyhair than it would be in usual case?

3 Likes

Thanks, the problem is I already have a little bit more bodyhair on legs and arms than it’s usual or normal, in my opinion, and I only listen unconditional androstenol, and I found it make me more manly but I was thinking about this LGD-3303 but I am afraid I will get more this “annoying” bodyhair…well it wouldn’t be bad thing if I am in 70s or 80s but I am not lol
So now I am confused would I use this LGD-3303 or better not,
testosterones and DHT and others I don’t use off course

1 Like

Does anybody know if/when this will go up on YouTube?

2 Likes

It’s already there on Sapien Medicine channel

2 Likes

AWESOME! Thank you

1 Like

How come you all think this is gonna increase your androgen receptors or call it the androgen receptor audio ? I know it’s a sarm but it doenst increase or sensitize your androgen receptors …that’s what bn’s audio does .
Plus this decreases your testosterone and a real androgen sensitizer will actually increase your testosterone .
So I don’t know what’s up with this …

2 Likes

So don’t use it. :man_shrugging:

I’m gonna do a write up on this soon as I see alot of incorrect information on what this SARM does exactly.

8 Likes

Yes do that.

2 Likes

Please do, help clear up everything

1 Like

I agree with this. You can become more confident, more self-reliant after experiences with different GFs and friends with benefits.

2 Likes

I experienced what you said about shen. The last 2 days I have been looping the shen field for about an hour or 2. The effect it has on people is amazing.I wonder what would happen if I looped jing or chi instead of shen for the same amount. Would you say that the best field to loop of the three is the shen one? If anyone is interested about my experience I will post it.

8 Likes

Yes please share , sounds very interesting!

1 Like

Doesnt shen just normally balance out Jing and chi ?

2 Likes

Depends on your path.

A sword is great for winning a battle, but chopping a tree would be easier with an axe.

Get the point…?

In terms of raw power for spiritual purposes, Shen hands down.

But you also need to be able to channel and use it properly.

No. Shen energizes Chi, so if you already have lots of Chi, Shen is gonna “activate” it even more.
(Shen also connects you with the higher self, so if theres any balancing that happens its your higher self intervening to lend a hand)

A strong hara/lower dantian is needed then or you will go crazy.

Jing and Shen, although part of the same “body”, are opposites.

Yin and Yang, material and spiritual.

Overall, Jing should be kept balanced, Chi should be treated very carefully, as in, fully controlled, and Shen only when you have a spiritual goal in mind/want to be more spiritual.

18 Likes

Thank you for this explanation!

So, for the most part, it’s the best to listen to all three equally?

3 Likes

Thanks!
And what about transmutation/microcosmic orbit after shen , good or bad ?

2 Likes

I found this to be a great article on the power of shen in the body and mind .

https://www.lionheartherbs.com/shen-spiritual-integrity-energy/

3 Likes