Brain Growth Work

I’m still trying to hit the right balance with the releases. To be fair, at the beginning I only cared about what’s inside the field, not how to present it and the “presentation” is still somewhat of an after thought.

But the next ones should be more clear I hope

5 Likes

What did you notice ?

This part was more original, it was the basis of the field. It took quite a few circuits just for that.

I felt it too, I wonder how many have noticed.
Anyway…I’ll leave you guys to it without adding my pinch of salt lol

5 Likes

Good for you. I have only used the free fields like adhd creativity enhanced visual processing permanent brain enhancement super genius plasma brain is paid tho enhanced Connectivity bdnf enpp6 acetylcholine gamma waves and the brain dancer field.

I notice benefits with them, faster thinking, quicker mentally, better at vizualising, stronger mentally, calmer, smarter in general, ive also improved in improvising and taking my time instead of getting stressed out over things etc etc, theres probably more i cant think lf right now. Oh yes multitasking, writing and learning new stuff.

And I think better blood flow fields has also helped like nitric oxide and enhanced blood flow.

5 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan

Can I ask how your stack of newer brain fields look like ?

@Danthemaan1
I have unrelated health issues so my brain stack is light these days.

Schedule 1:
I only spam acetylcholine and superhuman genius for a few hours, alternating the two of them so one doesn’t start wearing off before the other.

Then it’s wiring time, wholistic thinking and Manhattan method for a few hours.

I go back to acetylcholine and superhuman genius for a while then back to the wiring workshop.

Over and over until it’s late at night, then I go with plasma brain, if I’m short on time for the plasma brain, I’ll add a few rounds of autism on its own.

Schedule 2:
BDNF
ABP
(M8K if it’s time for it).
And plasma brain at the end

You unintentionally reminded it’s been a while since I used New Perspectives

12 Likes

But u would say to never never overuse acetylcholine and said it even causes diarrhea

2 Likes

I warned you guys, if you are beginners.

My body can take all that. It’s been years.

My advises are based on how I was a few years ago and still some people feel ill.

2 Likes

what does acetylcholine do again? I forgot, and their was never a thread.

1 Like

It activates and boost your brain. Acetylcholine is a target of most lucid dreaming pills, as it activates the brain while you sleep for vivid and lucid dreams.

Though I don’t use it to lucid dream.

If your brain was a car, it would be NOS.

Just keep in mind that it affects many other tissues and muscles, digestive system in a not so nice way if you abuse. It can cause real damage.

4 Likes

Is it fine if i can make a thread for it, and tag your comment while am at it?

also, does it make u tried? I need as much energy as i can get today

1 Like

You can make a thread but then I’d put more effort into writing a deeper answer that sounds a bit more professional too.

1 Like

okay. u should make the thread then, that way people see the comment first just make sure to separate it from the desc

Healthy acetylcholine levels are important for strong, healthy, metabolically active muscles and it improves tissue health, muscle growth, skin tone, bone density and fat loss. Low levels of acetylcholine are often a result of aging, over-exercising, poor nutrition as well as Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders.

Acetylcholine is one of the most powerful neurotransmitters in the brain, known to support all aspects of cognition such as memory, language learning etc.

This works towards increasing the production of Acetylcholine in you body when listened to.

But it is a good idea to consume the raw materials needed to help with its production.

(Choline is an essential nutrient and a building block of acetylcholine. Foods that are naturally high in choline include whole eggs, meats and fish, and whole grains.)

2 Likes

by the way theirs no download link for some reason?

It boosts energy levels in a specific way. It might over work you though.

2 Likes

Hey, there’s a great description already

Lol

You said you were gonna make a thread, I agreed to show up. Now it’s on me to make it ?

Follow through

2 Likes

can u see a download link ?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/acetylcholine-34273498

i cant, i really dont want to go through my old Hard drive, that shits a warzone

Press the three dots and download it

3 Likes

I will make it, i just thought that u might think i really wanted to make it. lol

How do you determine if it’s time for M8K? I haven’t got it yet but I notice you have dropped Enpp6 altogether so this RNA version must kick some serious ass at production if it’s only a couple listens a week as it sounds.

1 Like