New Release category

Hi @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

It might be nice to have a new category called New Releases. This way when you create something new, it can be added under that category. We will be able to find them quicker since it will all be in one place. I know I’ve missed some of the new releases until I’ve scrolled down the Latest category list.

Just a suggestion. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I agree with this.

I generally only scroll in “New” and “Unread”, so I don’t tend to miss new releases. However, sometimes I want to go back and check on something I remember reading in a new release thread a few days previous, and the thread has not been replied on recently. Now I have to go hunting for that thread and it might be in “Audios” or one of the sub-categories (or maybe occasionally elsewhere).

2 Likes

Yup, good call

It becomes weird checking old things as “New” especially when changing timelines.
Gets hella confusing.

3 Likes

and get them sorted into Tags and fields

1 Like

This is something that I always run into and then can’t find the thread.

1 Like

Done :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion!

11 Likes

Thanks, Sammy. I edited some of my posts to change the category to “New Release” but older threads do not allow me to edit - I assume these are the threads migrated from the old forum.

3 Likes

Same here Maoshan: indeed, the migrated threads and posts are not editable nor deletable (at least not yet). Also, it would be nice to delete the “New Release” mention after 1 month or so, and replace the thread in its definitive category (Dream Seeds, etc.). So that we don’t have 10 month-old fields labeled as “new”.

5 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Recategorised some topics to the ‘New Release’ category. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @SammyG !!

1 Like