New Release: Cerebrum (album)

first song you pm’d me with, btw I played it at the wedding haha

3 Likes

I think the track should definitely be about Sapien Medicine, of course. You think so? @GoddessesAndGod

3 Likes

inspiration
for you

8 Likes

Hmm i think we should take it to the PMs and discuss what it’s about with dream (we taking up the thread haha) I’d like to hear you spit too so i know what styles you rocking with too man so i can see how I can flow with you on a track

4 Likes

For those who have tried it, how long did the semax last ? (And how many listen)

Same for the outlook, how long did it last after your first listen ? (And how many listen)

I don’t have much cellular data left for the month, still no wifi. Probably will wait for the patreon download. In the mean time, counting on the testers

7 Likes

About Deep brain magnetic stimulation:

"In Europe, Deep TMS is CE approved for the treatment of:

• Alzheimer’s
  • Autism
  • Bipolar depression
  • Chronic pain
  • Major depression
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Smoking Cessation
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
  • Parkinson’s Disease
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
  • Stroke Rehabilitation"

Source

Plus, loads of article celebrating it for Depression and Mood Control.

About the God Helmet:
“developed by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.[1] Reports by participants of a “sensed presence” while wearing the God helmet brought public attention and resulted in several TV documentaries.”

[…] “Persinger reports that many subjects have reported “mystical experiences and altered states”[4] while wearing the God Helmet”

14 Likes

PMed you.

2 Likes

Interested as well.

Weirdly though, both Semax and Deep Brain are having a boosting & relaxing effect on me.
Whereas Outlook brought some fatigue after only one listen.

4 Likes

Feeeling good but drowzzzzzzzzy don’t play all at once like I did, played whole album 2 times at work right now lol

4 Likes

Try youtube 144p? Shouldn’t take up too much data, if you’re on android something like new pipe would allow you to stream only the audio is super low res (still works)

3 Likes

Look @Shanty

:blush:

1 Like

I’m one of those Apple cult members. Low data mode cap at 360p.
Anyway, I just realized I was waiting to have immune reversal on mp3 since I use it so much… but i just saw it’s been on patreon for a while :grimacing:

That’s free space for the cerebrum :+1:
Thanks

8 Likes

From this website:

" It works best for people who feel at their worst in the morning (“I’m not a morning person”)."

Thanks, cap!

18 Likes

Yeah :heart_eyes:

Morning playlist for tomorrow: ISIRB → Outlook Retrainer → Plasma Brain

Afternoon/Evening playlist: Semax → Deep Brain → Plasma Brain :exploding_head:
(just did the last one after a little break, the after-effect is wow…)

7 Likes

My brain is relaxed my body was light and heavy and I was completly at ease.
Me and my brain are best friends now.
I recommend listen this in a lying position the whole playlist made me sleepy

5 Likes

Speaking of ISIRB…
_Om recommended me last week to change Brain Growth for ISIRB for the monkey mind (adhd).

The shift has been huge in only a week, hugely recommended folks :pray:

14 Likes

I was just chatting with Dream the other day about doing some new music for him :slight_smile:

15 Likes

My brain is wibrating :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Appreciating the shorter track lengths…
Always good for a sneaky stack

13 Likes

Hey @Zen, you got a typo here. Retrainer, not retainer.

1 Like

image fields are the best. Excited for this one.
Thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes