New Release: Cerebrum (album)

Bro you may be right that Heart Coherence is playing a role too. Been an amazing week for fields.

5 Likes

and field it? :pray:
:mechanical_arm: ?

16 Likes

Hell yeah! Haha you down??

3 Likes

YES. Canā€™t wait to see what you choose to field it with. We live close to each other so we can really make recording it a reality.

3 Likes

100%. Will hit you up tomorrow and we will discuss what we wanna do. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget! You got my number bro, if you donā€™t call i will lol

3 Likes

[Damian ā€œJr. Gongā€ Marley - Living It Up (Official Video) - YouTube]

I always down for any attempt at legendary loot.

believe in your dreams, believe you and me.

30 Likes

Nah Iā€™m definitely calling. Iā€™m serious. This will be legendary

4 Likes

Haha man Iā€™m over here "ohhhhhhhhh"ing so hard!

Iā€™m down as hell! You know, when you first shared that song i wanted to remix it lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the amazing opportunity.

Love Damian Marley man. Especially that album he did with Nas.

3 Likes

first song you pmā€™d me with, btw I played it at the wedding haha

3 Likes

I think the track should definitely be about Sapien Medicine, of course. You think so? @GoddessesAndGod

3 Likes

inspiration
for you

8 Likes

Hmm i think we should take it to the PMs and discuss what itā€™s about with dream (we taking up the thread haha) Iā€™d like to hear you spit too so i know what styles you rocking with too man so i can see how I can flow with you on a track

4 Likes

For those who have tried it, how long did the semax last ? (And how many listen)

Same for the outlook, how long did it last after your first listen ? (And how many listen)

I donā€™t have much cellular data left for the month, still no wifi. Probably will wait for the patreon download. In the mean time, counting on the testers

7 Likes

About Deep brain magnetic stimulation:

"In Europe, Deep TMS is CE approved for the treatment of:

• Alzheimerā€™s
  • Autism
  • Bipolar depression
  • Chronic pain
  • Major depression
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Smoking Cessation
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
  • Parkinsonā€™s Disease
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
  • Stroke Rehabilitation"

Source

Plus, loads of article celebrating it for Depression and Mood Control.

ā€“

About the God Helmet:
ā€œdeveloped by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.[1] Reports by participants of a ā€œsensed presenceā€ while wearing the God helmet brought public attention and resulted in several TV documentaries.ā€

[ā€¦] ā€œPersinger reports that many subjects have reported ā€œmystical experiences and altered statesā€[4] while wearing the God Helmetā€

14 Likes

PMed you.

2 Likes

Interested as well.

Weirdly though, both Semax and Deep Brain are having a boosting & relaxing effect on me.
Whereas Outlook brought some fatigue after only one listen.

4 Likes

Feeeling good but drowzzzzzzzzy donā€™t play all at once like I did, played whole album 2 times at work right now lol

4 Likes

Try youtube 144p? Shouldnā€™t take up too much data, if youā€™re on android something like new pipe would allow you to stream only the audio is super low res (still works)

3 Likes