New Release: Cognitive and Memory Enhancement

(Said this would be next :grin:)

https://teespring.com/cognitive-and-memory-enhancem?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=826&cid=103582

This has been remade from the original ones, it now incorporates a few new techniques as well.

1. The corpus callosum, contains a bundle of neuronal fibers found in humans and other higher-order mammals that allow the two hemispheres to talk to one another, this passively works to help increase and reinforce the neuron connections there.

2. Memory potential is also increased.

3. Damaged areas should also regenerate over time, BNDF and NGF is also produced actively in the areas you are using, for task completion or studying to increase and create new connections there. For example, using this while practicing visualizing will actively generate and increase connections, making it a lot easier to develop the skill, that same can be applied to any other task.

4. Amblox and induced stem cells are used for regeneration and repair, scar tissue is also removed.

5. The hippocampus, areas for reasoning/abstract thinking and also the Broca area and Wernicke’s area, are also stimulated. Its is made also in a very gentle way for longer usage. I suggest you wear either at night or during the day, so there is time for active growth and recovery to place. (8-10 hours active use) then the same as a break.

18 Likes

Does that mean this audio would replace Brain Hemispheric Sync as that audio also strengthens the corpus callosum?

4 Likes

I wish Sapien Medicine had a customer loyalty points system, I would have accumulated some discounts by now :laughing:

11 Likes

Yes, This should replace all the brain-related audios. I just can’t wait to receive it.

@Philip_Weiss can you share your experiences from the old memory tag that you have?

9 Likes

I would imagine this is the perfect tag to pair the IPF tag with.

6 Likes

Dreamweaver stopped doing custom items now right?? (Just makin sure)

2 Likes

Yeah unfortunately :frowning: it was to time consuming for him to keep up with the demand

1 Like

If I saw you with that chain irl I would rob you, not even kidding.

No wonder you’re a master at lucid dreaming lmao, so jealous atm. ;D

12 Likes

Has anyone tried communicating with DW via dreams or Astral projection? If not, try it out, I can assure you it can get super interesting :D He will probably give me a beating for throwing this out here (sorry V :D )

18 Likes

I must say that lucid dream chain is gold :’(

closest to gold I got is subconscious limiting beliefs removal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fml…I swear I was gonna buy it, but didn’t know they would stop making custom ones.

Although I must say , now that there is also a silent version of Theta on gumroad, I’ve been using it the last few days and i’m getting vivid dreams + recall.

“Sustained listening over time will make you produce stronger theta waves and allow you to be more conscious”

We enter theta while dreaming so Lucid dreaming is guaranteed eventually right?

4 Likes

Oh wow, did not know that. I am not a big fan of the old audio with Gregorian chants…

1 Like

only custom fields i managed to get were these:

Item #1:

Memory Enhancement

Stop Procrastination

Happiness

Clear all Subconscious limiting beliefs

Item #2 :

Enhanced Alertness

6 Likes

Yeah but the gregorian chants on the old one had angelic energy in them I think, so its like 2 fields in 1 + harder to loop, also keep in mind they remade it recently, and team Sapien is evolving ridiculously fast, this new Theta feels a lot stronger, try it out.

4 Likes

Did you do it…?

Or is it more like a challenge?

Nope, I used to do it all the time in the past, well, when DW would let me… Not tried lately. I’ve been trying to conserve energy and resist Astral adventures off late.

8 Likes

Hey man do you know if I can place the dominance sigil on the Thor mandala? Or what about placing it on my servitor? Or what about my phone case that already has fame on it? I’m running out of ideas lol or do I need a fresh item?

1 Like

Haha I got my servitor on a crucifix too, I don’t even believe in a higher power lol. Completely forgot about shoes, gonna put it on all of my shoes tonight. Thanks brotha :+1:

2 Likes

I wish I was back in school with this knowledge, I wouldv’e pranked the fuk out of the school srs.

9 Likes

WooOoOO-HoOooOoOOoOO!!! :heart:

5 Likes