The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

this was written 8 hours ago in the group just after the copy was bought
But this is quite subjective - as the last two days have been very intense, a lot of discussion in groups, messengers, etc.
and here I describe my feelings, not the results lol

although we started to feel the magic of our boss even before the release

13 Likes

There are so many beautiful NFTs launching out regularly. How do we manage enough money to buy them all?

8 Likes

You make more.

9 Likes

The chord progressions have a very nice upbeat and hopeful sensations to them.

This perfectly encapsulates my current experience with the audio,
you can feel this NFT directly fine tuning and directing everything in a very harmonious fashion.

The psychic rewiring subtly bringing all my emotional energy and mental bodies into this “synchronous” attunement.
Like @JAAJ, my ajna chakra is just buzzing, will try not to loop to much to overclock my third eye.
But right from the get go I can feel it work around those 10th and 11th brodmann areas.

But to summarize:

• The mind is becoming less stactic and mindfulness is compounding.

• Calming effect washing all over, and dissolving all arrhythmic thought patterns and behaviors.

• Third eye stimulation

• Mental clarity and rewiring

Visualizing imagery and other brain benefits aside, will be looking to meditate with both audio and mandala, and perhaps update with other effects listed.

19 Likes

More and more amazing gems😌

4 Likes

Can this mandala be worn 24/7?

I know with the old cognitive tag it was suggested to take breaks, but maybe this with being smart it’s all good?

8 Likes

Much love for making this project public :raised_hands:

8 Likes

wow half a day and 54 copies bought, 46 left only. Would be curious to wait and see if anyone who started out a ‘normal person’ will develop the senses to see or hear entities clearly after a while of using this

5 Likes

Only 17 left, this thing is flying off the shelf😮

1 Like

Fr? damn thats crazy… just checked theres still 43 copies bro think u saw wrong

1 Like

They should have made 200 at least

Dunno, when I bought it showed 83

thats just ur copy number, it doesnt represent anything

7 Likes

your mint number is randomized. You have to check on the blockchain to know how many copies have different owners

4 Likes

Oh I see, good to know

2 Likes

Is there any mechanism of protection included in this one? Protection from bad, low entities, low astral and so on?

2 Likes

Your best bet would be…:

We did not ask for shielding or anything like that

Just make sure you know this is what you want, psychic abilities aren’t for every one… this NFT is OP, the only way to remove psychic abilities is to let the abilities themselves atrophy.

You will know the deeper truths with these abilities and a lot of the times truths can hurt or be unsettling

Just general advise for the general public :)

21 Likes

Thanks! Of course, I´m aware of Shielding 3.0.

I wanted to know if there was anything regarding protection or security already included in this new NFT. Since the title of this NFT states “Blueprint of Psychic Mastery” and protection is essential in regards to these matters

4 Likes

Then you know what you must do ;)

2 Likes

bro, it’s all there

protection is enabled by default :)

22 Likes