New Release: Cognitive and Memory Enhancement

:sweat_smile::joy::+1: More to laugh…

5 Likes

Yeah, for a moment you actually start to feel weird but then you remember its real and can prove it but they’re not worth the time so you feel like gandalf amongst orcs lol.

12 Likes

Good thing the Thor mandala wasn’t around :smiley:

4 Likes

I should have guessed with the help me or fck off lol. Sounds like Thor. I’m sorry you lost those.

4 Likes

You could’ve asked Thor to lead you to the bracelet o.o

4 Likes

I’ve been testing this field a bit myself on/off (I don’t have the tag but I can work with the energies) and the moment of putting it on, it’s noticeably working the brain. The boost in clarity and then feeling more balanced/better mood comes pretty quickly. Sleeping with the field seems to increase vividness of dreams sometimes.

Is this the previous ‘Genius’ field, but upgraded?

I suppose the Gamma field in ‘Genius’ got replaced with: "The corpus callosum, contains a bundle of neuronal fibers found in humans and other higher-order mammals that allow the two hemispheres to talk to one another, this passively works to help increase and reinforce the neuron connections there.

Dale Power once wrote that Epsilon and Gamma are somewhat identical states of mind. He also wrote that increasing Gamma, which works towards more unified/whole brain thinking would increase effects from field work.

6 Likes

I would like for Sapien to combine all his brain fields in one tag lol like ultimate cognitive brain field/dog tag lol like permanent brain enchantment, tdsc, nfg, bdnf, creativity, brain regeneration, superhuman genius and others brain related in one tag lol imagine that! :joy:

5 Likes

I’m guessing that the tag is more than sufficient for doing all that, reading the description of the fields… just wearing it long enough is key, no need for an exploding brain! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This made my day lol :smile:

4 Likes

It says memory potential is increased.

How does it do that?

1 Like

I believe this is a addon to the old memory field (archive search the site.)

1 Like

It is not in the old memory field.

1 Like

Hmm, @SammyG we could use some clarification on this whenever you got the time.

1 Like

can the cognitive improvement dogtag be supplemented by audio fields ?! if yes, which ones ?! for example, super genius audio is not included in the cognitive enhancement dogtag, can this audio be a great addition to the dogtag ?!

1 Like

good question. I have this tag under my pillow when I sleep. and in the night playlist I have one brain-related audio - brain regeneration

2 Likes
  • added audio to improve the production of neurotransmitters (in the past I took a course of antidepressants)
2 Likes

it’s very interesting, have you noticed a difference between “with an additional audio field” and “without an additional audio field”. I hope that makes sense, what I’m saying.

1 Like

I understood the question :) but unfortunately I cannot make such a comparison. with my problems, the result was given by an integrated approach - working on emotions, getting rid of negativity, dog tags. And the results are obvious (but work on yourself continues at full speed) :)

1 Like

Yes they can be supplement and believe they won’t clash with each other. So sleeping with brain regeneration and the tag can prove really effective considering having the tag on 24/7 won’t allow for brain regeneration. I could be wrong, ask Sammy or Dream.

2 Likes

I believe you are definitely right, everything you say makes sense.

1 Like