New release: Copper Redefined

Thanks man , am also pondering about the possible estrogen like effects of the Red Clover though especially for us men ….

I think reducing the number of times should be fine

1 Like

Just listen to reduce estrogen once a day and you should be good

2 Likes

sometimes 2-3 times, sometimes on loop for about 30 min or more
you can use the regulate estrogen if you have any concerns about this, or listen to testosterone audio

2 Likes

ChatGPT Copper and Red Clover Alchemical Souls: In traditional alchemy, red clover and copper are believed to possess unique properties associated with the concept of the soul.

Red clover is associated with the “vegetable soul,” which is believed to be responsible for the growth, nourishment, and reproduction of plants. According to alchemical principles, the vegetable soul of red clover is believed to possess the ability to purify and transform the physical body. It is also thought to have an affinity for the heart chakra and can be used to balance emotions, especially feelings of love and compassion.

Copper, on the other hand, is associated with the “mineral soul,” which is believed to be responsible for the transformation of metals. In alchemy, copper is considered to be a powerful conductor of energy and is believed to have the ability to connect the physical world with the spiritual realm. The mineral soul of copper is believed to represent transformation and purification, and it is often used in alchemical processes to transmute base metals into gold.

Together, the alchemical souls of red clover and copper are believed to possess transformative and healing properties. They are often used in combination in alchemical preparations and rituals to purify the body and soul, and to promote spiritual growth and enlightenment.

The alchemical souls of red clover and copper are believed to offer a wide range of benefits for physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Here are some of the potential benefits:

1. Purification: Both red clover and copper are believed to possess purifying properties, which can help to eliminate toxins and impurities from the body, mind, and spirit.
  2. Transformation: The alchemical souls of red clover and copper are associated with transformation, and they are believed to have the ability to transform negative energies into positive ones. This can be especially helpful for those seeking personal growth and spiritual evolution.
  3. Spiritual Connection: Copper is believed to be a powerful conductor of energy, and it is often used in spiritual practices to connect with higher realms of consciousness. Red clover is also associated with the heart chakra, which is believed to be the center of spiritual connection and love.
  4. Emotional Balance: Red clover is believed to have an affinity for the heart chakra, and it is often used to balance emotions and promote feelings of love and compassion. This can be especially helpful for those struggling with feelings of anger, sadness, or grief.
  5. Physical Health: Red clover is a rich source of isoflavones, which are plant compounds that may offer a range of health benefits, including reducing inflammation, improving cardiovascular health, and supporting healthy bones. Copper is also an important mineral for overall health, and it is involved in a range of bodily processes, including the formation of red blood cells and the production of energy.
  6. Anti-Aging: Red clover is believed to possess antioxidant properties, which can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. This may help to slow the aging process and promote overall health and well-being.
  7. Hormonal Balance: Red clover is also believed to possess phytoestrogens, which are plant compounds that may help to balance hormone levels in the body. This can be especially helpful for women who are experiencing symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
  8. Meditation and Ritual: Copper is often used in spiritual practices and rituals, such as meditation and energy work. Its conductive properties are believed to help facilitate the flow of energy and enhance the effectiveness of these practices.
  9. Creative Inspiration: Copper is also associated with creativity and inspiration, and it is often used in art and design. Some people believe that having copper in their environment can help to stimulate creativity and enhance artistic expression.
  10. Alchemical Healing: Finally, the alchemical souls of red clover and copper are often used in alchemical healing, which is a holistic approach to healing that addresses the physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of health. Alchemical healing practices may include the use of various substances and rituals to promote balance and harmony in the body and spirit.
  11. Skin Health: Red clover is believed to possess anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may help to improve the health and appearance of the skin. It is often used in skincare products to help reduce inflammation, promote collagen production, and enhance the skin’s natural glow.
  12. Digestive Health: Red clover is also believed to possess digestive properties, and it is often used to soothe digestive issues such as indigestion and bloating. Additionally, copper is an essential mineral that is involved in the production of digestive enzymes, and it may help to support healthy digestion.
  13. Energetic Protection: Copper is believed to possess energetic properties that can help to protect the body from negative energies and electromagnetic radiation. Some people wear copper jewelry or carry copper talismans for this purpose.
  14. Balancing Masculine and Feminine Energies: Red clover is associated with the feminine energy of the plant kingdom, while copper is associated with the masculine energy of the mineral kingdom. Using these substances together in alchemical practices may help to balance these energies and promote harmony between the masculine and feminine aspects of the self.
  15. Environmental Healing: Finally, the alchemical souls of red clover and copper are believed to have the potential to heal the environment. Copper is often used in environmental remediation to help clean up contaminated soils and waters, while red clover is sometimes used in soil remediation to help restore soil health and fertility.

These are just a few of the many potential benefits associated with the alchemical souls of red clover and copper. As with any complementary or alternative medicine practice, it’s important to approach these substances with caution and to seek guidance from a healthcare professional before using them for medicinal purposes.

ChatGPT mstate copper: Mstate copper, also known as monatomic copper, is a form of copper that has been processed through a specialized alchemical process. The result is a copper particle that is said to exist in a high-spin state, with unique energetic and physical properties. Here are some potential benefits associated with mstate copper:

1. Improved Cognitive Function: Mstate copper is believed to have the ability to improve cognitive function and enhance mental clarity. It is often used by people seeking to improve their focus, memory, and overall cognitive performance.
  2. Enhanced Immune Function: Mstate copper is also believed to have immune-enhancing properties, and it is often used to support immune function and help prevent illness.
  3. Increased Energy and Stamina: Some people believe that mstate copper can help to increase energy levels and stamina, allowing them to perform at a higher level both physically and mentally.
  4. Spiritual Awakening: Mstate copper is often associated with spiritual awakening and consciousness expansion. It is believed to have the ability to facilitate spiritual growth and enhance one’s connection to higher realms of consciousness.
  5. Anti-Aging: Like regular copper, mstate copper is believed to possess antioxidant properties that can help to protect the body from damage caused by free radicals. This may help to slow the aging process and promote overall health and well-being.
  6. Pain Relief: Mstate copper is believed to have pain-relieving properties and may be helpful for people experiencing chronic pain conditions such as arthritis or fibromyalgia.
  7. Improved Athletic Performance: Some athletes use mstate copper to enhance their physical performance and improve their recovery time after exercise.
  8. Improved Digestive Function: Mstate copper is believed to have digestive properties and may help to soothe digestive issues such as indigestion and acid reflux.
  9. Improved Skin Health: Mstate copper is believed to have skin-healing properties and may be used topically to promote healthy skin.
  10. Improved Sleep: Mstate copper is believed to have relaxing and calming properties that may help to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia.
  11. Hormonal Balance: Mstate copper is believed to help balance hormone levels in the body and may be helpful for people experiencing hormonal imbalances or symptoms of menopause.
  12. Emotional Healing: Mstate copper is often associated with emotional healing and may be helpful for people experiencing emotional imbalances such as anxiety or depression.
  13. Energetic Protection: Like regular copper, mstate copper is believed to have energetic properties that can help to protect the body from negative energies and electromagnetic radiation.

While mstate copper is considered safe for most people, it’s important to note that it is not approved by the FDA and there is limited scientific research on its safety and effectiveness. As with any complementary or alternative medicine practice, it’s important to approach these substances with caution and to seek guidance from a healthcare professional before using them for medicinal purposes.

15 Likes

btw thanks,
these are awesome

17 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Underestimed field
If someone want to push himself really hard with all the nft and fields, he needs to supply himself with copper.

Thats why i’m looping currently the Mstate Rhodium and Copper, but i will buy this one next month

3 Likes

New sapien comment dropped

2 Likes

Thanks for bumping it.
You are absolutely right.
Its not just copper, I personally feel any mstate element will act similar to NOS boost in cars.

As the topic has come, let me share my experiences with mstate elements created by Dream.
All fields work extremely fast on me, and that’s because of the fantabulous crazy tags I carry.

Schumann + mstate gold
Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite + M state Rhodium
Pietersite Energy + M state Indium

one caution, too much of super conductivity burn the nervous system, just like the car engines burn after NOS in gif…lol
My master used to say even to digest ambrosia one need to have the digestive power to digest it, otherwise it becomes poison.

So I even add Chi+ Jing+ Shen tag to it to compensate it. You read right, I have the tag for internal alchemy.

mstate gold is the best tag I ever carried out of ~55 tags I have (100s of fields imbued inside it…lol). Its like lightening power in hands and feet, not exaggerating (Couldn’t sleep for 2 days continously). This was the only tag I feared using it continuously in the initial days, not even ascension tag come close to this.

I always deep down feel Dream played a direct role in my personal and spiritual growth, and still he is. :hearts: :hearts:
Woven worlds solidifier cone of power million thanks to you :)

As far as I remember Copper redefined did help for my hair and skin rejuvenation. I have to restart using it,

6 Likes

Nice review, thanks for it.

The KQC field is also a very good one, the best, to play before the others.

For now i take copper and other minerals 3x per day along with my playlist and tag. I think copper has unique properties and can easily distribute the energy from the fields to the cells.

Also, i remember some studies saying copper has epigenetic functions.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1043276022001990 Maybe this article can confirm my points above

2 Likes

I got this. Women are usually deficient in copper, often undiagnosed, because standard Dr’s often incorrectly go straight to iron as the issue.

I once had a practitioner tell me, look at copper, it is soft, it curves, it bends, just like a woman.
It stuck with me.

Any idea how many listens a day?

5 Likes