Cosmo-Volt

All take these next level releases as my birthday gift!

MState, Cosmo Volt, and now Torsion Field!!!

If my body becomes a super conductor of light itself I blame you guys!

17 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
To you and everyone

18 Likes

Super (conductor) Angel!!

4 Likes

Beating a few hundred NYC scowls per second just by walking by people :joy:

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Thank you, Dream and everyone who’s contributed to these amazing new fields! :pray:

21 Likes

My subjective experience only playing it one time. I felt more grounded, but it also increased the pain in my painful parts. It made them feel “heavier”. (Again, I’m not the average person playing this field, I’m sort of an outlier because of my pain and health issues and my age.) That’s why I only played in once. I then followed it with the MGold and Silver for the pain.

4 Likes

This isn’t “THE” field I was referring to above.

19 Likes

:relaxed: :woman_white_haired: :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to hear that.

4 Likes

Concentrate in the Cosmo-Volt Field I believe it’s the hidden Gem for fixing Pain

15 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :blush: :star_struck:

6 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :woman_white_haired: :smiley_cat:
(When Mama is happy my cat is happy!)

8 Likes

lol i was wondering… i’m like…“ok…she has a cat.”

I’ll just say this… SOMETHING you are listening to has you speaking and opening alot today :wink: :thinking:

What do you think it might be?

9 Likes

I just realized that also. I feel light hearted and a bit doofy! I havent felt that way in quite a while! It might be the Longevity ( ISIRB and RBM3) Along with the MGold and Silver. I dont know which one but its one of them. Havent eaten or drank anything different, and my circumstances haven’t changed.

15 Likes

Haha, I’ve noticed this too in myself! :smiley: :upside_down_face:

Edit: I’ve listened to most of the new fields (Flower of Life, ISRIB and RBM3, Cosmo-Volt, m-state fields, etc.) daily after they were released and feel surprisingly happy today, rather balanced and open.

19 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one!

9 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling light-hearted too! :blush:

10 Likes

The last time I remember feeling this way was in my 30’s (my mid 20’s to my mid 30’s was the happiest time in my life) Before all the burdens and grief came to rest on me. I feel like some of the burdens have been relieved!

26 Likes

That’s wonderful! Similar feeling here! :smile:

17 Likes

Wait what :scream::joy:

1 Like

Aether field?