Cosmo-Volt

lol i was wondering… i’m like…“ok…she has a cat.”

I’ll just say this… SOMETHING you are listening to has you speaking and opening alot today :wink: :thinking:

What do you think it might be?

9 Likes

I just realized that also. I feel light hearted and a bit doofy! I havent felt that way in quite a while! It might be the Longevity ( ISIRB and RBM3) Along with the MGold and Silver. I dont know which one but its one of them. Havent eaten or drank anything different, and my circumstances haven’t changed.

15 Likes

Haha, I’ve noticed this too in myself! :smiley: :upside_down_face:

Edit: I’ve listened to most of the new fields (Flower of Life, ISRIB and RBM3, Cosmo-Volt, m-state fields, etc.) daily after they were released and feel surprisingly happy today, rather balanced and open.

19 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one!

9 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling light-hearted too! :blush:

10 Likes

The last time I remember feeling this way was in my 30’s (my mid 20’s to my mid 30’s was the happiest time in my life) Before all the burdens and grief came to rest on me. I feel like some of the burdens have been relieved!

26 Likes

That’s wonderful! Similar feeling here! :smile:

17 Likes

Wait what :scream::joy:

1 Like

Aether field?

It feels the Aether is preparing the field for an even greater one

4 Likes

The Torsion field released yesterday is THE Aether field, so it’s something else :sweat_smile: :cold_face:

4 Likes

Yes! Sedative effect was very real.

It started as a relaxant but next thing you know I had to consciously effort to move my body. After I noticed, I allowed myself to go to sleep.

5 Likes

I listened to this yesterday evening and I feel like it helped idetify subconscious limiting beliefs and it was also easy to let go of them ,which is normally not the case …

5 Likes

This is common with my ENS device, it does knock out a person depending the seriousness of their symptoms, the body when it wants to heal itself it will use as much energy it can, so getting sleepy is a good sign.

It just shows how well made this field is, mimicking the real device functions or some of it, time will tell but knowing Captain I’m sure it’s covered :partying_face:

20 Likes

I’m using it Twice a day (6x total), wake up and before sleep.

I’ll do a proper review in a while

8 Likes

I am all day hungry like in a very very very hungry state. I ate 3.500 calories and I am still hungry and its only 6 p.m. Not so hungry, just feeling empty. Also yesterday slept from 8 p.m till today 9 a.m . I don’t know what this field do exactly but so much hunger and fatigue means that it’s working on smth.

19 Likes

Only time I’ve experienced something similar is when I did some heavy subconscious change, I would wake up and knock out a few hours later. Slept 12 hours and ate like my life depended on it.

Woke up two lbs lighter as well the next day.

14 Likes

Same happened to me today woke up 1 kg lighter

16 Likes

I used the Cosmo-Volt field yesterday and felt kind of strange in the evening and slept longer today and was still kind of tired and felt empty when I woke up, but now in the afternoon I feel better and feel balanced. I have also listened to all the other new fields so it’s hard to say exactly what is what.

What is the best way to use this field? How would one use the original ENS device?

8 Likes

seriously you lost 1 kg in one night ??? :open_mouth:

I get this result when I do a dry fast…:smile:

Your body must have used a lot of energy for the repair.

7 Likes