Curse / Spell Removal

4 Likes

Oh that’s not that bad, looks nice my imagination was running wild to extremes haha I thought it wouldn’t be so subtle

1 Like

I’ve already got a badass name for my dragon bro. Planning to name it after one of my uncles who is named after a snake (well divine serpent creatures in Hindu mythology). Nagesh.

1 Like

Ohhh that’s dope man, similar to dragonis nagi too

2 Likes

Yup. I wonder if they share the same root word. Nāga is the root word actually. Even Voldemort’s snake was named Nagini wasn’t she?

1 Like

I haven’t watched those movies in a long time bro but I just looked it up and yup the snake was called Nagine

1 Like

Just wanna have a good home for Nagesh bro. Especially if he’s going to be a lifelong friend you know? Something beautiful and durable like the ring above. Too bad I can’t figure out my own ring size lol (even measured it a couple of times using a string but it still didn’t work).

1 Like

Agreed!

I have my dragon on this moldavite crystal that I keep in my sock every where I go!

Good thing you told me about ring size problems lol i think I’m going to a jeweler and get my finger measured there just to be safe before I order the ring of magi, maybe you should do the same

5 Likes

It sure is hard work though trying to get all these things! Or at least it takes its time. I’m tempted to just ask for hand me down jewellery, but I feel like that should be separate from this mystical stuff.

I was thinking about a dragon bracelet but man, if my parents see that when I go home for Christmas, they’re gonna freak out lol. Especially cos I’ve never been the guy to buy any accessories or materialistic stuff.

1 Like

That’s a first lolll

5 Likes

Yeah bro I don’t wanna lose it haha everything falls out of my pocket and I would literally cry if I lost my dragon lol

4 Likes

Have you guys talked to Thor btw? The wait is killing me. He seems okay with lending me some of his confidence but man, all I want is to have a good conversation with a god.

1 Like

Man I was watching a scene from Narnia when the lion came and my heart just gave. That’s the confidence im waiting for, @Samurai sold it for me when he spoken on the fact the field work both on the subconscious and conscious mind.

Here’s the scene:

https://youtu.be/VOdgjNGp7zM

1 Like

Yeah these are the things I look out for. And that’s why I’d like to keep my servitors in things that are relatively permanent and on my person at all times.

2 Likes

name sounds … dark :/ :roll_eyes:

EXACTLY what I was thinking!! Rock in the sock!

4 Likes

Haha:D

OK I will answer in my usual long winded way. And this is for other ppl on the forum who want to play it for older ppl. I’m glad u are using it first on yourself, play it for a few hrs, then play it for a few days in a row. But if your parents are 55-60 or older they have probably accumulated a good amount of “crap” on them, even if they are “good” meaning people. In fact more if they are good meaning ppl. I don’t think there is any way u can just play this for them for an hr. and just act like nothing is going on with them. Even if they are insensitive I think they will feel SOMETHING if they have curses on them being removed, especially old curses, be it anxiety, twinges, weird feelings or whatever . I know u don’t want to because it is difficult but IMHO u need to be with them when u play it and give some sort of vague explanation. But I think u should give some vague explanation and get from them individually as they say “informed consent”. Hate to burst everyone’s bubble on “sneaking it in”, but I don’t think it will work out well.
Please don’t pelt me with tomatoes

13 Likes

Yes I completely agree it can be very hardcore for some.
Its better they have a reason for the mass of crazy things than just wonder if they are starting to go quite mad

26 Likes

I sincerely appreciate with all my heart that you have taken the time to respond to my comment and that you have done it in a very assertive way, thank you very much sincerely! If definitely my parents are in Italy and I in South America, so it is unlikely that I can instruct them from a distance, although I have already helped my father to use subliminal audios at some point, however, Captain’s work is much more powerful, which makes explaining this to them and following my instructions can complicate things, I need inspiration to know how to reach them. Thanks friend! No tomatoes, just gratitude and love for you! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley:

11 Likes