NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

Oh boy, this audio with All-purpose anxiety removal :100:.

Been looping it the past 2 nights and told my partner she might have nightmares (based on my first time looping ego dissolution when it first came out) and nothing but good dreams on her end.

I personally didn’t have any dreams/nightmares. The all purpose audio is really mitigating all the backlash.

17 Likes

Hi, @SammyG. Got a question - can Ego Dissolution replace the Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4) field?

1 Like

Many truth bombs & revelations that went straight to my notes arrived after listening to ego dissolution field. And I also have the higher self connection mandala permanently on my bedside.

4 Likes

Nope. Mindfulness helps you stay more rooted in the present. Ego dissolution helps dissolve the ego. They both compliment eachother but I wouldn’t say they replace one another.

20 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intention Repeater Thread

:eyes:

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Those are ads from teespring.
It’s called retargeting.

3 Likes

Ah… fun with numbers is what he meant.

4 Likes

i have a new appreciation for ego dissolution’s volume range. i used to feel frustrated that i’m not hearing some parts unless i put the volume way up which makes the normal volume a bit too loud.

now i can appreciate the low parts so my mind is more relaxed and can spend time with silence before the audio ramps up in volume.

7 Likes

Wow really? Haha daily playlist material now. Such a cool reason to dissolve my ego :joy:

I forgot about this, I randomly just avoid this field… man i need to be listening more

Its also the receptor that can cause fibrosis. Although I’m not sure if it applies here since its only in the brain .
But it’s always good not to overdo it .

2 Likes

Hmm I’ll truly like a confirmation here… is this field likely to cause CF as a side effect or or improve the situation or just neutral and nothing like CF can be caused @Captain_Nemo @_OM @SammyG
Just curious

I love nightmares. They usually reveal the funniest things about me to me. They show me how ridiculous I am being. I always end up laughing my butt off when I analyze a “nightmare”.

1 Like

that’s an empowering perspective!

thank you for sharing my friend.

:smile:

3 Likes

Personally, I keep the volume very low on almost all the videos. I only turn it up if I am going to target a certain area. I play fungus buster and negative ion on very loud on the bathroom mold .

1 Like

Some times we take ourselves too seriously…

1 Like