New Release - Energetic Encoded AudioWave of TESOFENSINE

Energetic Encoded AudioWave of TESOFENSINE
Tesofensine is a serotonin/noradrenaline/dopamine reuptake inhibitor. Tesofensine primarily acts as an appetite suppressant (a combined norepinephrine-serotonin-dopamine reuptake, and lorcaserin targets the serotonin 5HT2C receptor in the brain, which is thought to act by inducing satiety), but possibly also acts by increasing resting energy expenditure as Tesofensine enhances Your Metabolic Rate. Tesofensine acts in the brain by decreasing appetite. A smaller appetite means you will eat less and consume less calories, therefore, losing weight.

Exercise and walk…and drink plenty of good clean water.

Basic common sense is another positive ingredient to use around mealtimes; working hand in hand with the Frequency to encourage a sustained and healthy weight loss.

Bonus track; Fat Storage Release (2-3 times)
Fats are induced to be liberated from adipocytes into circulation to supply the needed energy.

Recommended listening time, up to 4-6 times (looped or not); during the day; not before bedtime. Content is DCMA protected and drastic action will be taken. This audio is copyrighted and made in collaboration for another company who will actively pursue infringement.

61 Likes

Now this sounds fun!!!

19 Likes

The semaglutide audio that came with Swords of Adipose Annihilation didn’t do much for me, so I’m eager to try this and the bonus audio, once I’m able to buy it :eyes:

4 Likes

What about BAM15 ? It didn’t work for you ?

1 Like

In terms of weight loss, maybe a little bit, but not significantly.

It did help in terms of strength and endurance at the gym though.

1 Like

I wonder why @Captain_Nemo not included this Bonus audio as a addition to the Swords of Adipose Annihilation file. If in case this audio here is an exclusive field and if it can do that job of cutting the adipose ! Why not captain ? @SammyG

3 Likes

Because the copyright and percentages are shared with original researchers etc.

thats why…! ?
Is this an acceptable reason or do your require more details disclaimers etc?

18 Likes

We want all the new creations you create as free bonuses to the already existing creations just beacuse you make it seems so easy.

Just kidding wlth you.

You are so generous with your creations but there are tons of poor people just want to ride on your wave with you for free or cheap money

1 Like

This one is instant buy when I have free time. Cant wait to get to know this field :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I was being serious and logical though.

12 Likes

Yes thats great, I just like to have fun, life is already too serious for me, I like to loose it up.

Okk captain… thanks for the response and clarifications. @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

In my opinion, there’s nothing wrong if @Captain_Nemo decides to add more experimental weight-loss audios as a bonus to The Swords of Adipose Annihilation. Especially if people didn’t get the results they hoping for with original audios.

It’s not like people are taking advantage of this work.

@666 probably didn’t know about the copyright and the collaboration with another company thingie so let’s not hate him for that.

2 Likes

Yes you are right, its also your right to have opinions and say what you want with respect of every aspect of every possibillity. Is there any other point you want to prove?

Why not even remove this whole conversation and focus on the creation itself? @admins

1 Like

Let us know how it goes.

woah, thanks @Captain_Nemo

…does this mean the researchers know about morphic fields?

1 Like

You seem so kind , considerate, inclusive in your views… Thanks for understanding. Proves that you are the well grounded, true MAN :100: @Achilles

1 Like

Honestly
I have just stopped really asking too much, they said that much (for the audio).
It may as well not be.
I completely and honestly just state what I have been told and try to keep legalities satisfied.
Let me know if this is going along the lines of desna’s 525 hz fiasco and i will do damage maintenance.

10 Likes