Belly Burn

Good 1st of March, then. The results are in and I’m going to continue my journey with this for one more month to be sure. I have a huge stomach (all overweight men and women in my family pack the extra pounds around their middle section) and so it is hard to tell if there’s a real change happening. I didn’t eat clean, either. I’ll say this: if I lost weight, I did lose it more evenly in February. Usually weight loss happens in every other part of my body and not stomach. It’s the last bastion. It doesn’t budge. So… tender buds of hope blooming and 7 points out of 10.

Do you know what did work insanely well? Thigh Fat Burner. That one I didn’t even listen every day and now I am genuinely bummed I didn’t take measurements. If I can get Belly Burn to work as well… I will be shaped like a human being before 2024!

13 Likes

:+1:

Say healthy human being, else your self-esteem would be affected subconsciously.

4 Likes

Thanks, that is good to keep in mind. Healthy, strong, balanced!

2 Likes

how about using the

Belly Burner
Oxidized Fat
BAM15
and
Abdominal Acquisition

how would you rate this stack?

4 Likes

I will put oxidized fat at thr end

1 Like

Just curious, why only BAM and not the Adipose Furnace?

It is pretty effective for fat loss all over the body if you give it time…

There is also this - I have not been using it personally as I don’t want to lose any fat but this one seems pretty effective - especially the bonus audio - Fat Storage Release.

4 Likes

This field is fantastic. Very fast and noticeable results for me. It does make my tummy rumble though so I do it at night before bed.

12 Likes

Thank you so much for your inputs, the field that you mentioned above is no longer for sale, so I will just add the furnace one to the stack!

1 Like

starting to see outline of upper 2 abs and giving credit to this field as being a solid contributing factor. I can always feel this one working. V nice

9 Likes

I don’t get this. Once a field is downloaded to our devices whether a phone or computer, how is it still connected to the subscription service?

Because its designed like that. To stop working once the subscription is cancelled.

Just like NFTs only work for the owner of the token

I mean here is a man that has created hundreds of fields, smart fields, almost the impossible and items with his mind.

You think he wouldnt be able to set a command for the field to do that?

:)

7 Likes

You’re so right!

1 Like

Time for my review of how I got along with this field in March.

Instead of listening 3x once a day I decided to experiment with two sessions of 3x. Once in the morning and once in the early evening. It didn’t really make a difference in my opinion. It is starting to work but it works very, very slowly. Now keep in mind that the belly I wish to burn is massive so there’s a whole lot of extra fat to get rid of. A skinny (well, skinnier) legend is likely to see wonderful results in no time.

One thing I’ve noticed is that for me this seems to target the upper stomach area first. This might also act as a hunger suppressant… ? Not confirmed but strongly suspected. I will drop Thigh Fat Burner from my stack now because it is more efficient in its work than this one and the ever smaller thighs are now just underlining the size of my stomach. Not a good look. I now give this 8/10.

20 Likes

Has anyone had any success with this? I’m just starting but I will report back

1 Like

Love this one!

Can we please get one exactly like this that targets the lower back fat instead of the belly please? @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Request it here:

The Requests and Fields

Because its not like he’ll see this comment and make it right away.

Instead he looks through the requests post from time to time to see if he wants to create any of the ones we ask or suggest, so you might have better chances like that.

3 Likes

So does that hold true for all Patreon files, that they will no longer work if you discontinue the subsciption in effect when you downloaded the files?

Hi, no, that holds only for premium tier

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply.

1 Like

Any visible/measurable results so far?