New Release - Energetic Encoded AudioWave of TESOFENSINE

Edit: sike

3 Likes

I have the same question as before!

I use ā€œthe swords of adiposeā€ as a warm-up for my training sessions (creating the right environment to maximize fat burning came logical to me).

I am inclined to use these new audios in conjunction with the previous ones I already purchase in the following way:

Before every meal:

• Gila Monsterā€™s Drool (x1)
  • Tesofensine (x2)

Every day before training: (my workouts are moderate cardio and specific toning exercises every other day)

• The Kinetic Quasi Crystal (x1)
    (wait 10 min)
  • The Oven (x2)
  • The Furnace (x2)
  • BAM 15 (x3)
  • Fat Storage Release (x3)
  • Hardcore (x3)
  • Automated Cycling (x2)
  • Oxidized Fat (x3)

Does it seem correct to you? Thank you

2 Likes

You are always honest and trust worthy person. No one knows what you are :heart:

:pray::pray::pray:

Saved my life

4 Likes

you actually donā€™t need to focus on the Oven if youā€™re able to handle the Furnace; it can replace it! ( but obviously the choice is yours lol)

2 Likes

I know you didnā€™t ask me lol but I personall do my entire thing differently.

peep:
Furnace x3
muscles hungry for fat x#
203 pepper x1
automated cycling and/ or
Whatever other workout fields you want
and then again
20 e pepper x1 (depends if I really want to hear it again, if not then I just stick with the first time above)

then I might take a lil break and then hear the following:
gilas monster drool x3
bam15 x3
ā€¦
(and then sometimes carboxytherapy, myofascia release, and hyperbaric compressor right after the above, but not really necessary- but myofascia release really can help you further your gains/ amount of time spent daily, it really allows for the enhancement of your physique)

also there are some threads on the what to eat before meals
(some say the metabolic one (10 minutes) and then the diabetes one (post eating) but donā€™t quote me too much here/ I really donā€™t do that because the other audios suffice for me,

now
As for this field, I reckon you can play around with it- but probably best right after furnace/ right before automate cardio.
and ofc actually do the real-time walking and drinking audio for best results as it states.

and the Fat storage release.
probably before or after the furnace. I need to re-read the furnace description again/ await Mr.Weaverā€™s answer

4 Likes

Hmmmm.

Ok, getting what youā€™re saying, will do same

Iā€™m considering getting this for the included bonus track. Is anyone having good results from it?

2 Likes

Have you tried this field: Hunger Inhibitor?

1 Like

Hey, @SammyG @Captain_Nemo , is this ever coming to sale again?

1 Like

Check this out this should have all the info you need

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

What are the durations of itā€™s audios dearšŸ’•

You should see it once you purchase and are taken to the download link :purple_heart:

1 Like

Come on man.

We know there are better ways to know the duration of an audio than just buying it.

1 Like

Really? Not from the original source of getting the audio?

1 Like

@Arya_starck1 if you need to know how long an audio is you can do this:

For gumroad: the duration of the audio is usually at the bottom of the page.

Teespring: The duration of the audio is usually mentioned in the description.

If those fail. Check the thread of the audio, somebody probably already asked the question you are asking.

If the thread is too long you can click on the search button and select the box that says ā€œsearch this topicā€ and just type ā€œhow longā€ or ā€œdurationā€ and see if anybody asked the question, and of course, see if anybody answered them. If not then feel free to ask and iā€™m sure anybody that owns the audio will tell you.

2 Likes

Tesofensine 6:02
Fat storage release 2:13

Edit: You are right, itā€™s 2:13. I didnā€™t know it has to be in nanoseconds :grinning:

1 Like

why do you ask abt the duration of audios ?
And why the heck do ppl entertain such requests ?

but thenā€¦

what about the seconds

they could be different.
surely for a comparison between the stolen and legal you would need to see a complete time stamp.

Otherwiseā€¦ i mean.
it does count doesnā€™t it ?

15 Likes

maybe the audios are using slow perception of time

1 Like