New release : Essassani Energy and Intercession

yes yes foreign letter exchange club.
they have better shipping than teespring.

22 Likes

So, many Intercessions… :stuck_out_tongue:

I want Dream’s Intercession and energy. tell me when you are going to create. :grin:

2 Likes

I am unsure of how to answer
they have individuality
but are part of a collective consciousness.
So they don’t need to ‘be’ in the collective.

14 Likes

Orion next, Senpai?

1 Like

But how does intercession work bro.

They have their own lives on a planet apparently, 230 mil population?

consider it a mailing system in the collective.
Letters from the ancestors lol

10 Likes

Ah, and im assuming they are so advanced that they see what comes in and out of the collective? And the individual ones decide…?

Or more like a task force that exists for intercession purposes lol

Btw, Dream does it possible for you to create an intercession for shiva or Narayan?

3 Likes

Damn, reading that gave me goosebumps lol

4 Likes

How about Dream’s Om Namah Shivaya field? It connects to Shiva’s energy and blessings.

From the description:

This video and sound was created to infuse the listener with the energy and power of the sacred Om nahmah shivaya mantra, it will vibrate your entire being and the environment around you with the energy and blessings of lord shiva.

5 Likes

Mantra… :stuck_out_tongue:

It only connects you with the mantra of him. not to himself. … :thinking:

1 Like

my bad,
sorry.
lets see if we can use metaphors and similes.
imagine each individual as a string on a guitar, each individual can make its own note and have a very specific tone. but all the strings can play together and make a unique sound. (their collective)
now extend that to include other instruments as in a complete band that makes music together.
it is one whole sound together, but made up of individual things.
The strings are sentient and aware of the sounds around them, while they are making their own hum. they can harmonize with other parts of the sound.

26 Likes

Feels like it perhaps connects to his energy to some extent. :slightly_smiling_face:

it will vibrate your entire being and the environment around you with the energy and blessings of lord shiva.

1 Like

Dream, bra answer it. :grin: :goat:

1 Like

And human collective is that one musician that keeps fking up and they have to restart the song, right ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yes I can make it.

But which shiva, there is the yogi, shankara who carves the pathway to become shiva, (by becoming shiva)
there are the aspects of shiva, being time, space, destruction etc.
there is un created aspect, there is sum of the universe that is abstractly described as shiva.

19 Likes

Means Shiva is “0” everything. everywhere.

then you already are shiva ;)

23 Likes

Create one who is clam and can help us. :grin:

1 Like

and how about Narayan?

1 Like