Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

Will need to look into it, thanks for the tip

2 Likes

Has anyone bought this and is ready to give a review?

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo maybe you could answer this?

What exactly does the negentropic aspect do in these series?

Does it mean that the negentropic Jing/Chi/Shen energy itself is “more in order” than the normal Jing/Chi/Shen audios?

Or does it mean that the negentropic Jing/Chi/Shen energy influences the body in a negentropic way and reverses time/brings it back into more order (= healing)?

Also, as I understand, all the Chi that one needs for a current task is taken from the Jing reserves. Does this mean I only the Chi audios when I am in need of more Chi short-term for a certain activity?

Thanks in advance.

14 Likes

Does anybody know if this also compresses chi into the lower storage centers i.e lower dan tien similar to The Chi Elixir?

6 Likes

sleeping with this was pretty awesome.

i feel the most refreshed i have ever been after waking up. i didn’t feel de-hydrated. i could just bounce out of bed. my temperature was balanced. my skin was calm. my body feels less pain.

my mood before and after sleep is pretty similar. i knew where i was mentally as it usually takes me a few moments to realize i just woke up from sleep.

15 Likes

i slept with this for about 3 hours. this time i felt cold in my body like i was wading in a pool.

my heater has been on so my room temperature should have made me feel warm, but that wasn’t the case.

i would get bursts of cold throughout my body at different times. sometimes i felt like i was floating.

i also had dreams of water and had a positive dream with chi (the flow of energy) and monetary cashflow which to me are similar and reflect each other.

emotionally i feel fine, but i’ve also been listening to a ton of Emotional Mastering Protocol, The Lovers, and soul and aura restoration.

the following from our friend maoshan inspired me to experiment with this audio more:

like money (jing), there’s no point in having millions if you don’t know how to use it to benefit yourself and the collective.

12 Likes

Be sure to keep us posted :))

With all the release, it seems we tend to all skip the three negentropic treasures, whereas they are so so valuable as you pointed out above.

5 Likes

for sure!

i love to re-visit the basics to continually improve my foundation.

energy is everything, so i always come back to the three treasures and ojas, soul and aura restoration, and plasma protocol to propel all my other goals.

10 Likes

Using it as part of my routine every day recently. Saw a vision of flowers blooming in my heart while listening to this today. Really beautiful.

19 Likes

Hi Together, any new updates on this one from anyone?

Please share your experiences, testimonials, effects in life etc.

Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Got this two weeks ago and have been using it everyday and the things I noticed was that I am able to move my body more fluidly (like my muscles don’t tense as much) and feels like my stamina has increased like 10 fold. I can exercise multiple times a day without feeling fatigued. My thoughts feel more calm and combining this with negen jing I literally feel like superman all day everyday.

Also if you want a major energy boost combine this with pranic swirls and you will feel like flying through the sky at 100mph

23 Likes

Okay, but how do I learn Chi Gong from the master in the album art?

2 Likes

Another popular analogy is to consider the Dantians as batteries, the body’s Taiji Pole as a magnetic bar connecting the batteries together, the channels as the wires, and the Wei Qi fields as the electromagnetic fields manifesting from the energy contained within the structure. Mental and emotional awareness of a specific tissue area can be heightened through increasing the flow of energy to that location. When energy fills the tissues, a cellular reaction causes the tissues to either store or release emotions, depending on the body’s excess or deficient Chi.

If, by focused intention, Chi is increased in the Lower Dantian, the result is a heightened feeling of power and stability. If, by focused intention, Chi is increased in the Middle Dantian, the result is a heightened feeling of emotional awareness. If, by focused intention, Chi is increased in the Upper Dantian, a heightened spiritual awareness and sense of connection to the divine occurs. The health of the individual and the strength of his or her energetic fields depend on the amount of energy present in the Three Dantians.

9 Likes

I’ve had Negentropic Jing and Negentropic Shen for quite a while and only just recently purchased this one.

Why are there not many grand reviews or testimonies?

Because it’s not really a shock value type of field. It’s “integration,” the way it becomes a part of you, is something that is perceived as natural.

The benefits have been drastically improved energy, getting out of bed extremely easy, waking up earlier with more energy, more body fluidity and for me especially, I can handle more jing. I haven’t read too much into research about dantiens so my review is based purely on energetic observation. Before, too much negentropic jing would make me out of balanced and tired so I’d have to stop using the field for a few days. The problem is completely gone with an added energy increase for the whole day. If you have one or two of these fields I’d reccommend completing the triple and not waiting like I did because I don’t think you’re reaping the maximum potential of the individual if you isolate them.

On my very first usage of it, only the first, there was an incredible shift in the back hemisphere of my brain, like something that was off was being fixed. No, I don’t think, in my personal opinion, this is something to die for - however, if you’re looking for more zest in your daily life, are a martial artist, qi gong practitioner, anything physical, you can’t go wrong with this field. I don’t know what happens though if you only have this field and not the other two. I held off and kept using patreon Chi in between my 2 negens, and I can confirm this Chi is far more potent and sustained.

Oh and my hands tingled like this…

31 Likes

I love love love this audio.

Every time i played it which wasnt often until lately i always asked myself the same

Why-i-dont-play-this-daily!!

Ive been listing KQ + this + fa jin gong before working out and its the bomb i feel so pumped for hours.

Ive used it just a couple days a week and my body feels like if i was working out every day and im just doing it for like 1 hour 2 max.

17 Likes

I noticed this too! I used to use in this order : Jing, this, then Shen- then I had an intuition that since Chi is the emulsifier of the Three Treasures, it makes sense to use it before Jing and Shen. Definitely works better this way!

13 Likes

I always feel tired whenever I use negentropic Jing , is there an underlying reason to it ?

1 Like

really? weird, jing is like my espresso shot to wake me up. never fails.

have you tried playing microcosmic orbit after?

or jing + chi + micro?

2 Likes

I used to feel tired too at first, don’t know why… Now not as much, so maybe it’ll be the same for you.

3 Likes

maybe like depletion that was working on at first?

because when one is like really depleted and exhausted this super high energy must feel like a bus hit you.

4 Likes