New Release: "Even more exotic matters" Album

https://www.patreon.com/posts/even-more-exotic-44750525

yes the previous album will also be up within the coming week.

All the Mstate ones, engorge your body and being with the signature of the elements named in it Mono-atomic state.

M-State elements are super conductors, that you can consume, for a bit, the integration of a super conductor to your system, makes everything work a little faster, especially neurons and the nervous system.
These enhanced connections, can push and jump start a lot of repair internally.
It can also help with spiritual evolution, as in a higher functioning body and nervous system is what you can get with proper long term growth and evolution.

The Platinum track features Kimbra and the Rhodium and Copper, features the George Clinton Parliament of Funk Band.

The Cosmo-Volt is based on a ENS device,

You can read more here

Upcoming Cosmo-Volt field - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

COSMODIC technology | :star: COSMODIC® ENS® (lethealth.us)

It borrows from this work, the research of Michael Levin and George Van Tassel.

25 Likes

I love this title. These fields are next level impressive. Flower of Life, and these. Who said we entered a different dimension? @MasterOfYellow

13 Likes

At room temperature (20 degrees C) the resistivity of gold is 2.2 e-8 ohm-meters, and that of platinum, 10.6 e-8. So platinum has about 5 times the resistance of gold, for a wire of the same size. Compare with -

silver, 1.59 e-8
copper, 1.68 e-8

-some guy on quora

So since gold is a better conductor, does that mean it’s better?

Which ones the best? lol

2 Likes

All are mono-atomic.
which is an entirely different state and conductivity than regular metals.

21 Likes

Ohhhh i understand… This is going to be an interesting one to figure out lol

Maybe I’ll do some experimenting and see which one makes me feel better

6 Likes

What a journey we’re on, eh?

:grin:

3 Likes

Best for what though? Here is a good website, see the list on the right. https://acu-cell.com/Cellular%20Nutrition

Hearsay, not medical advice:
copper - forms blood vessels which helps prevent aneurisms, darkens hair, removes wrinkles, forms collagen
indium - anti-aging, promotes hormone production
platinum - anti-cancer

8 Likes

If anyone hasn’t seen this video from dream seeds, about M state. I like the guy in the video too

13 Likes

:open_mouth: say no more!

This one is interesting too though… Man… say more! :grinning:

Haha gonna check out that website, can’t wait till we have a mini encyclopedia on these monoatomic elements on this thread lol

Edit: the thing is that the website doesn’t talk about the monoatomic benefits lol

3 Likes

This isn’t well understood…hell, many people don’t even recognize this state as being possible. This is pioneering work. Trust your intuition & have fun experimenting

1 Like

Mono-atomic Ruthenium
Mono-atomic Rodium

any fields for those some suggest they gaves vivid dreams and enhance 3rd eye functions same as mono-atomic gold

2 Likes

Oh that’s new?

One of the tracks just released on Patreon is named ‘Mstate Rhodium and Copper.mp3’.

oh didn’t notice lol i guess i need to listen to mono-atomic platinum first for enhanced focus

2 Likes

I’m listening to Platinum right now, feels tingly all over.

1 Like

So since the daily recommended listening is 2-3 times… You guys think it’s wise to listen to gold, platinum and rhodium once each?

We’re all different brother. Listen to your body and your intuition.

4 Likes

Got it man! That’s what my intuition is leading me to do lol but I’ll experiment first with just one at a time, I’ll probably have a preferred listening style in a week

Share your reference!
Would love to know of an article/paper that specifically mentions the mono-atomic state of the elements and their benefits.

1 Like

sure

if you click on any product you find its full description with benefits i only used this website because it provide specific sets of informations, more like resume of each element

5 Likes