Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper

Feeling great my system nervous is very calm. I don’t feel any tension. My body is getting hotter i shut down my heater took off my clothes i drink literally many bottles of water. But feels great also the music is awesome

9 Likes

but i guess there’s a reason why dream put it together right? couldn’t they be balancing eachother out? @Captain_Nemo, would love to hear your thoughts on this matter

2 Likes

Captain_Nemo does a ton of research before developing these fields so yes, there’s always a reason scientifically and/or intuitively why he does what he does.
If it’s scientific, I’m sure there’s some impossible-to-find studies done somewhere that explain his reasons.

19 Likes

Don’t know if they will balance each other out, but Iridium will enhance your metabolism and Indium will correct any endocrine problem you may have.

17 Likes

Copper and rhodium
》gives a nice glow and look to the skin, I have a hunch that thus could be effective against wrinkles if used longer . Totally makes sense since copper is a cofactor in collagen synthesis, which is the protein of which our whole connective tissue consists (tendons , ligaments , skin ,…) / protip: vitamin c is cofactor as well
》 it’s also a cofactor for melanin, which is what causes us to tan when we’re in the sun , and unsurprisingly after just one listen I looked like I spend the whole afternoon in the sun . The effect was actually stronger than one listen to sun free tanning lol
I think this is optimal for the winter to get a little feel good and look good boost . Feel good because it has been shown that melanin actually boosts dopamin which leads to a good mood :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

Just a reminder that these are m-state elements, which are monoatomic and thus behave very differently from the typically encountered forms of these elements.

I am sure you have heard about M state Gold or M state Iridium.
So what is it? It is basically, elements that have been reduced naturally or by a process to a mono atomic state. A mono atomic element has only one atom per molecule. Monoatomic elements can have a configuration that allows them to form a stable structure. What is remarkable about it, is that in this state they are easily absorbed by the human body and are super conductors.

A Superconductor is a material that can conduct electricity or transport electrons from one atom to another with no resistance. So what happens when you consume it? Well, it allows a bit of that superconductivity to affect you, the nervous system communicates by electrical signal.
Imagine a superconductor nervous system. What the problem is, is that your body isnt designed to function like that in a sustained fashion. Too much can cause a literal burnout.

@Maoshan_Wanderer has written a primer in the thread below, which may be of help.

22 Likes

Does that mean they can’t overlap ? Or maybe they have a bit of both . I dont know. I got these benefits and that was the most logical explanation I could come up with. Go figure…

1 Like

This from a link above. So there is a overlap from normal copper to mstate copper .
I wonder how far does this reach . Will mstates have some of the properties of the normal minerals or all of them? Are they able to avoid or reverse a deficiency ?!
As the link above says its deficiency is what kills most of us .

I just listened to a podcast with a biologist and he said copper loss accounts for most signs of aging ,but you ot good thyroid function to hold on to copper .

It seems like these mstates minerals can at least partly fill in for their normal counterparts, but on the other hand dream once said he can’t produce matter out of thin air so yeah… again go figure :smile:

3 Likes

Dream can’t.

You are a God. Use the field to summon the concept, and use your divinity to summon the matter.

5 Likes

How convenient for him :unamused:
What a let down, I’m disappointed

4 Likes

I’m sure if we all get a crack at it together we can levitate a car, but I’ll call a tow truck no offense…

Theses audios do it for me, but if they didn’t, I’d go to the store and buy a bag of m-state gold

Good old money :relieved:

5 Likes

Can I use all these audios one after another, or do I have to take a break between two different elements audios?

2 Likes

In my experience, one right after another. They “play well” together.

7 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Is there anymore info on Mstate Platinum on what it does?

1 Like

Right here buddy

9 Likes

So can we listen to this track every day?

of course. Just don’t overuse it in one session

2 Likes

Hi guys, I wanted to boost copper. So how many times a day will be good to listen Mstate Rhodium & Copper ?

Hi,

When the field involves an intake, I personally go for the classical 2-3 times per listening session. I use all the Mstates that way, 3 days a week (to “evaluate” the effects in between, since they are quite impactful).

16 Likes