New Release: "Even more exotic matters" Album

There you have. They are already on YouTube.

7 Likes

Thank you for this :pray:

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦still trying to figure that out myself. Came here for that reason.

1 Like

Iā€™m still very noob to these and if it wasnā€™t a release by Dreamweaver, I would have probably remained kind of skeptic for much more time.

So Iā€™m still at a phase in which I try to read about/decipher the properties and combinations of these matters. I mostly use the Indium & Iridium one above all because of the musical aspect. :woman_shrugging:t2: The kind that I could listen to all day long. A true balm. But of course I donā€™t; I restrict myself to 2 times within the same day, so I fully focus on the music more than ever with this field, trying to enjoy every glimpse of it (since I canā€™t loop it like a frenzy lol). The imagery and exotic (lol) impressions popping up from it will probably make me write a whole novel someday.

:arrow_up: Although probably related to the clarity of mind + expansion of ā€œspiritualā€ experiences that the elements in the combo do facilitate, but this is not what I was going to write about now.

I was rather going to say that this field happens to act as a speeded up Elektrosmog album for me (I donā€™t have Plasma Flower yet. Probably the next one on my list). I could verify this several times, at the end of long exposure periods to EMF and other similar troublemakers.

The relief is immediate and comparable to a past experience with some serum in a hospital years ago. As weird as it may sound, that hospital anecdote was one of the most peaceful moments in my life but I wouldnā€™t like to be in there again of course. I mentioned it because of the similarity regarding the perceived ā€œinner cleansingā€.

9 Likes

I have Beryllium deficiencyā€¦which seems to be rareā€¦I am not able to find much information on Internet about itā€¦there are no supplements eitherā€¦please help.

Much gratitude to you :pray:

Hi Alka,

Auto-Immune Reversal comes to mind because of certain mechanisms (and literature) but I prefer that someone specialized in medicine (or the team) confirms.

DNA Repair should help.

Have you tried the detox fields? Breath-helping ones (Pranayama, Breathe of the Belly, etc.)?

Air Revitalizer, Far-UVC to clean up the surroundings and again, breathe better.

Lung-related ones (Lung Restoration or Pleurisy, Lung Antioxidant/Inflammation Help, Stem Cells targeted to Lungs/Heart/Liver/Pancreas). Possibly adding to them Orgone Accumulator later on as an extra (for the ā€œabsorption through the lungsā€ aspect).

Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production (anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory).

Oxygen fields (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Hyperbaric Compressor).

The food and drink enhancer fields (as already suggested to you by some members) can be a good complement. The same goes for the Three Ginsengs field (Frivolous album).

3 Likes

Beryllium

Beryllium is a poisonous earth metal that inhibits the alkaline phosphatase, acid phosphatase, phosphoglycerate mutase, hexokinase, and lactate dehydrogenase enzyme systems in the body. Exposure through food and water is not clinically significant, owing to the low level of exposure and the limited absorption of beryllium by the stomach and intestines. 9

However, chronic industrial exposure, which occurs from inhaling insoluble beryllium compounds through the respiratory tract, can cause chronic beryllium disease (CBD), or berylliosis. CBD is a potentially fatal respiratory condition that is diagnosed with a beryllium lymphocyte proliferation test (BeLPT) and biopsy. 9, 10 Acute exposure is rare but can happen from an industrial explosion. Beryllium is used in nuclear weapons, spacecraft, circuit boards, dental bridges, and sports equipment, among other applications. Beryllium chloride (soluble compound) has a pulmonary half-life of 20 days, and beryllium oxide (insoluble compound) has a pulmonary half-life of about 1 year. Beryllium compounds are classified as a Group 1 human carcinogen by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). 11

Biologic function None
Sources Air in and around beryllium mines and processing plants
Signs and symptoms of deficiency n/a
Signs and symptoms of excess Weakness, fatigue, difficulty breathing, rash or ulcers on open skin, anorexia, weight loss
Recommended daily intake n/a
Biologic half-life 2-8 weeks
Source: ATSDR, 2020 12

Indications for Testing

Patients with a known or suspected source of exposure and corresponding symptoms should be tested for beryllium exposure. Common symptoms include shortness of breath, dry cough, chest pain, and fatigue.

Laboratory Testing

Diagnosis

Although a serum beryllium test can confirm an exposure, a diagnosis of CBD requires that the following three criteria be met 10

:

• Appropriate history of exposure
  • A positive blood or bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) BeLPT
  • Granulomatous inflammation on lung biopsy
Beryllium Lymphocyte Proliferation

The BeLPT identifies beryllium sensitization; the result of this test can help predict CBD but alone is not diagnostic for CBD. The test can be performed with either blood or fluid from BAL. Testing can be used in asymptomatic individuals with chronic exposure to beryllium or in symptomatic individuals with a history of beryllium exposure. Patients with an elevated number of cells (lymphocytes) are sensitized to beryllium and are at greater risk for developing CBD.

Serum

Serum beryllium testing measures the amount of beryllium in serum and can confirm an exposure to beryllium; however, serum test results do not indicate the extent of exposure or how recently the patient was exposed.

Monitoring

Patients who are diagnosed with CBD require lifelong follow-up with serial arterial blood gases, chest x-rays, and pulmonary function tests; those with beryllium sensitization in the absence of CBD should undergo periodic evaluation but do not need treatment. 10

https://arupconsult.com/content/trace-minerals#main-beryllium

ALKA- It is a poisonous earth metal. Sounds like a deficiency just means u have had no exposure and are lucky. And most likely are relatively young.

6 Likes

The m-states from this with m-state gold and silver, and m-state iron, are game-changers, across the board.

• optimal health
  • clarity of mind
  • energetic balance
  • increased overall capacity
  • increased overall function
3 Likes