Nice! Thank you @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

What does this do?

1 Like

Uvc + with smells.

5 Likes

Sandalwood is heavenly

7 Likes

I played this once in the bathroom, and I felt a very delicate lemon-like scent, then again I rang the Air Purifier several times to restore the environment.

6 Likes

What would complete this trilogy of heavenly scents would be Frankincense, Myrrh and a hint of Gold piggybacking on torsion plasma. The same divine gifts that Jesus of Nazareth was given by the three wise men. :star2::innocent:

16 Likes

The smell kinda sweet but also soft. Thatā€™s the first thing I smelt lol

7 Likes

Oh thatā€™s coming.
Already beamed into DWā€™s head after the first one.

16 Likes

Amazing!!! And combine it all with sacred sanctuary literally heaven on earth!

9 Likes

Continuous very low dose-rate far-UVC light in indoor public locations is a promising, safe and inexpensive tool to reduce the spread of airborne-mediated microbial diseases.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-21058-w

13 Likes

Does that mean we should continuously loop this for long periods of time to clean a place like restaurant, doctors office, etc?

4 Likes

For a place that has new ā€œcustomers/patientsā€ ā€¦ I would say some type of ā€œperiodicā€ replaying would be best.
Not sure if looping 24/7 is feasible or absolutely needed but whatever the average turnaround time would beā€¦
like a busy restaurant, every 30-45-60 mins or so?

15 Likes

Absolute yes!
During last yearā€™s professional training course, which I mentioned in other sections of the forum, together with my colleague we dealt with UV-C rays. We were at the end of the lockdown in my country, we still could not physically meet, but we started this research on my initiative, which resulted in a 26-page dossier, entirely developed by my colleague. A few months later, one of the top 3 universities in my country produced a document confirming everything we had researched.
The use of UV-C is really very underestimated for most people, if only they knew how effective it is, there would be no more lockdowns, and a drastic decrease in the number of patients!

16 Likes

Iā€™m with you all the way. Big Pharma isnā€™t as enthusiastic for a solution that doesnā€™t fatten their wallets, unfortunately.

9 Likes

Now Iā€™m enjoying a new exquisite blend of Bergamot, Sandalwood, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus!! Iā€™m just so lost in all the heavenly scents right now! :drooling_face:
Nevertheless, the original Negative Ion Generator was the first Sea breeze scented release :)) :desert_island:

11 Likes

You can always play them together all the time.

4 Likes

ooh grazie! But I donā€™t like to bragā€¦ much! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The fragrance is divine. I still got wafts of it an hour after playing it twice. Such a lovely way to get a clean environment. Thank you Dream.

8 Likes

This will be a great field

1 Like

min recommended play for this and the air revitalizer??

1 Like