Golden Frankincense and Myrrh

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I was waiting x this one.

I use Frankincense at least 3 times a week in my diffuser and love it, specially before meditating…

Can take you to :notes: other times and places :notes:

I cant wait to get home and try it!!

Thank you Mosquito

12 Likes

Me too
I have Frankincense containers, I use it often.
Fantastic Dream, what a gift, to use together with the Mantra field!

4 Likes

Omg, I love the smell of this as an essential oil, I may use this everyday lol

4 Likes

Homeeeee… come to me baby

My God. I can smell it immediately :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This makes me soooo happy i love this smell and all its benefits! I personally love it for the skin, i make my own serum and this is the base.

"Frankincense carries many intrinsic intellectual powers—which is no wonder, considering its popularity in traditional religious and spiritual ceremonies. It has a relentless insistence on independence, tolerance for adversity, and encourages freedom of expression and clarity. It has also been found to contain an aphrodisiacal substance similar to sexual hormones.

exerts an anti-inflammatory action similar to nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs and inhibits certain pro-inflammatory mediators in the body. Frankincense is also touted as one of the great lymphatic drainers—especially when it comes to breast lymphatics. It’s cicatrizant (which means it speeds wound healing through the formation of scar tissue), it tones and rejuvenates aging skin, it helps to clear acne, and it minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. Unsurprisingly, it’s also been shown to aid in the healing of wounds; Combined with myrrh, frankincense becomes especially powerful, and has displayed anti-microbial qualities that are particularly effective when used against pathogens" from infiore.net

21 Likes

If God would be a human this day and age:

oh wait… thats literally the movie too…

Just ignore my brain cells

5 Likes

I’m soooo excited!!! Truly good things happen to those who wait! :blush::tada::heartpulse:

Thank you for making this @Captain_Nemo :pray:

14 Likes

Can play personal fields while this is playing on a different device???

Yeah i do that all the time with the ambiance fields

1 Like

thank you @anon46520955 :smiley:

1 Like

Nice…

But really, we need an enchanted incense shop too.

2 Likes

Why do the scent audios not work for me?

Probably just a little harder to pick up on the smell than it’s actual effects.

Just keep playin’ it

Is it safe to play it for a long time?

Hell yeah man.

I reckon if you play it for eight hours you’d maybe get a little nauseous… but that’s all. Just put it off by then lol.

@Gnosticmedic27 @shadowhunter176 thanks!

1 Like

I just did today and I woke up with an extra smooth skin … but that wasn’t all :smile:

7 Likes

Frankincense to make Genie happy. :blush:

1 Like

I’m inspired.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

5 Likes