Golden Frankincense and Myrrh

Enjoy this scented and alchemical creation of a merger of gifts of the wise men.
Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.
Meant to refresh the mind, body and spirit and uplift you and the world around you.

43 Likes

2 in a row :hot_face:

12 Likes

I use these incenses everyday! Now it’s time to infuse my Being with it.

14 Likes

Awesome!!!

19 Likes

@AkiraTheWild told me to be on the lookout,so I left yt homepage open while doing some coding,and as u would know it just as I am finished and checking,it literally started streaming.
As I am using this,not even knowing what Frankincense is I notice its smell,and once I googled I realized it is the exact same thing priests use during rituals in church.

10 Likes

@shadowhunter176 haha Was really hoping you get this one!

9 Likes

I will try to contain my goofiness

12 Likes

I love frankincense
The best for repelling the negative energies and opening of psychic powers ,here in the UAE ,people burn it on the daily basis
It changes the mood so quick .

17 Likes

Whats the best for getting rid of the smell of smoke from the appartment ? Any tips?

I’ve notice the Negative Ion Generator field helps with this. My dad used to smoke in his house so I’d have this playing.

6 Likes

U can try Air revitalizer .

6 Likes

I love good incense, and this trio is excellent.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I was waiting x this one.

I use Frankincense at least 3 times a week in my diffuser and love it, specially before meditating…

Can take you to :notes: other times and places :notes:

I cant wait to get home and try it!!

Thank you Mosquito

12 Likes

Me too
I have Frankincense containers, I use it often.
Fantastic Dream, what a gift, to use together with the Mantra field!

4 Likes

Omg, I love the smell of this as an essential oil, I may use this everyday lol

4 Likes

Homeeeee… come to me baby

My God. I can smell it immediately :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

This makes me soooo happy i love this smell and all its benefits! I personally love it for the skin, i make my own serum and this is the base.

"Frankincense carries many intrinsic intellectual powers—which is no wonder, considering its popularity in traditional religious and spiritual ceremonies. It has a relentless insistence on independence, tolerance for adversity, and encourages freedom of expression and clarity. It has also been found to contain an aphrodisiacal substance similar to sexual hormones.

exerts an anti-inflammatory action similar to nonsteroidal and anti-inflammatory drugs and inhibits certain pro-inflammatory mediators in the body. Frankincense is also touted as one of the great lymphatic drainers—especially when it comes to breast lymphatics. It’s cicatrizant (which means it speeds wound healing through the formation of scar tissue), it tones and rejuvenates aging skin, it helps to clear acne, and it minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. Unsurprisingly, it’s also been shown to aid in the healing of wounds; Combined with myrrh, frankincense becomes especially powerful, and has displayed anti-microbial qualities that are particularly effective when used against pathogens" from infiore.net

21 Likes

If God would be a human this day and age:

oh wait… thats literally the movie too…

Just ignore my brain cells

5 Likes

I’m soooo excited!!! Truly good things happen to those who wait! :blush::tada::heartpulse:

Thank you for making this @Captain_Nemo :pray:

14 Likes

Can play personal fields while this is playing on a different device???

Yeah i do that all the time with the ambiance fields

1 Like