Random thoughts thread

1 Like
3 Likes

@SoulStar33 Listen George, I forgot to ask you the other day, but urmm… what do you think to my Christmas robin? Do you like it? I see a lot of them hopping around in my garden, you know, lovely little birds they’re. Mind you, they’re quite feisty, so people say.

Anyways though, seeing as though you’re in a Christmas mood now, do you think it’s time we get that ‘Happy Holidays’ thread going? Do you want to do the honours, or me? Do you think it’s still too early?.. Is it bad luck if we do it now?.. Will it upset the gods, no? lol

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s too early

2 Likes

The money grabbers started xmas 2 months ago so it isn’t too early.

These up to the holy day.

2 Likes

That Robin is beautiful.

Do it, my friend. :grinning::christmas_tree:

Nope.

1 Like

“The woke mind virus is anti-civilizational” - Elon

2 Likes

2 Likes

One peice > any other anime

I really didnt like one piece when i first watched it, but after listening to CC i realised it was much bigger, then i started watching theories. Which took it to a next level

Amazing channel, amazing watch too

1 Like

Who’s CC?

I Agree.

1 Like

Conceptual Conglomerate

1 Like

Oh 🤦

I thought it was a YouTuber since you mentioned theories from One Piece.

Anyway, watch out for Spoilers (for me they don’t necessarily ruin a show, but still…).

1 Like

I used to be the biggest One Piece fan. Re-read the manga a couple of times, got famous on Reddit and a lot of my memes circulated in One Piece community. That is until I read the Gear 5 and his fruit really is. I hate it, I fucking hate it with passion. All his hard work to make do with his shitty fruit turns out to be an extremely powerful fruit. And the Joybuy stuff. I fucking hate it. Also, in the Wano war arc, Oda for some reason, hate killing characters. All of that really does it for me.

August 2022, the last time I read One Piece that day and never looked back. Before that, I was reading weekly chapter release from 2013ish to 2022. Like, Punk Hazard Arc to Wano.

But, consuming something for a decade won’t just go away like that, maybe I just burned out and that I will read again in 2024. Who knows, but still, I fucking hate the fruit’s revelation, I hate Gear 5.

1 Like

I just realized my username basically means I calling my higher self so old :skull:

What, gear 5 is genius writing, Luffy saves people from slavery and discrimination, the whole point of one piece is freedom for everyone, for everyone to be free. Thats what a pirate is, to not be restricted by country laws and to set sail in the ocean.

What better way to represent freedom then someone who has total complete freedom, if your going to try change the world, you need to be able to do the unimaginable. For me Gear 5 made me love one piece, its makes perfect sense to me, Its genius its means his power is limitless. This is so much better, imagine every time he thought somone hard he has to keep going up gear. Gear 7… gear 8… If hes going to take on the world government and be able to stop the ancient weapons, such as nukes, he needs to be able to do the unthinkable.

1 Like

I agree with Elyas, I was with mixed feelings as well
Now, with Bonnie’s fruit it’s even worse
But I continue reading the manga, I remember I was running from Kindergarten to home just to watch it on TV, it’s still my favourite one, forever

1 Like

Its not about the Gear 5 itself, it’s the revelation behind it. It then revealed that it’s not a simple rubber fruit that is mediocre at best and that Luffy with his creativity make it stronger. No, it was mythical zoan fruit, the one held by Joyboy. All he does is destiny, it becomes this typical shonen crap, I thought Luffy would remain this simple kid who does big stuff because he wants to and not because he was this prophesized liberator that would show up 800 years later. His fate is predetermined

Seriously, what the fuck was that. Retconning a rubber fruit to a mythical zoan.

2 Likes

You know who else has that definition? Blackbeard. Unrestricted freedom is only good if everyone is like Luffy. Blackbeard definition of freedom is anarchy, he can freely kill everyone, enslave everyone etc…

2 Likes

Okay, i fucking hate what oda did with bonnie, i will give you that. I fucking hate hate hate it. Makes joy boy way less amazing

1 Like