what an honor lolol

9 Likes

Captain nemo!

3 Likes

So You never heard of Maoshan? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

He truly is. :wink:

22 Likes

Aha! We should definitely discuss about your trip someday ;) Glad that you enjoyed! And glad for your mom too; indeed, this is a super hair food :yum:

3 Likes
2 Likes

It is unreal how fast the newer fields work.
So I have a crooked nasal septum, therefore I have been a mouth breather all my life with all the downsides, since I always had the feeling of not getting enough air into my lungs breathing through my nose.
After only one!!! week of using the nose straightener I can breathe effortlessly through both nostrils. It is so amazing.
Thank you Dreamweaver for your beautiful work!!! It is so great to just breathe

28 Likes

Does the nose straightener also fix nose humps? I guess not but maybe im wrong

I dont think so but Dream always leaves out from the description magical extra benefits without saying them lol so you never know. Try for a week and see? :cowboy_hat_face: and let us know x

4 Likes

Yes I definitely have results too- breathing is better. Thank you @Captain_Nemo​:pray::pray:
Are the results permanent?
@Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

sorry if answered but does it remove nose hump the straightener

Yes it will

1 Like

my nose is too fat and wide. will it help?

2 Likes

This is my review of the album Frivolous. I have been listening to it regularly since its release.

BONE STRENGTHENER- My 2 older male sibs have Osteopenia and my older sister has SEVERE Osteoporosis (lost FOUR (4) inches of height!!) So because of this and I am a female in my mid-60’sI started listen to this field 2X/day, since it was released. I am now listening to this 1X/day. I have tried many times to convince her to listen to this field, but she refuses.

NOSE STRAIGHTNER- I have a pretty straight nose, however I have a deviated septum which can cause restriction in the flow of air into my RIGHT nostril.
When I look up my nose, (not my best angle, lol) my right nostril is noticably thinner than my left nostril by about 1/3. I have been playing this 2-3X/day since it was released and I noticed my right nostril is now less restricted, it is wider. (This didnt change the appearance of my nose, the deviation in the cartiledge was more normalized.) I have more normal inhalation.

SHINY AND REVITALIZED HAIR- This works very fast! There was a big improvement in the softness of my hair within a week and an improvement in my elderly cats fur too. I don’t have damaged hair, but it is mostly white and from the time it started turning white it got more wiry, dry and “bushy”. THis is common. I had a hard time with tangles/knots in my hair since it is long. Now I can easily finger comb it and its easier to use a comb on it.

THE 3 GINSENGS- I have only played this once, so I can’t review it. So little time, so many great fields!

Thanks Dream and team!

35 Likes

For everyone who has played this field, can it be looped and even put in the same stack with Plasma Light? Thanks

Hey because these are MP3’s can we just play them off patreon without downloading? I was wondering if I don’t download it and just click it to be streamed off patreon would that be fine?

Like this ^ ?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s perfectly fine man

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to shiny and revitalised hair for a few weeks.
My hair is as straight as it gets. I noticed a few days ago that it was almost like I was getting the slightest bit of wave after ~15cm, almost like a blow dry :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I thought maybe it was just because I had my hair up a certain way before, but it’s still there!

17 Likes

Does this means its hair growth booster 2.0 and therefore that one can use this instead of the other?

Can you please advise how many times you were listening to it per day ?thanks

1 Like