Frivolous (Sapien Medicine album)

Nose Straightener

This helps over time, align your nose to a straight position with also the effects of the golden mean added.

From the 1rst post of this thread

5 Likes

If ever u need to read a description, just put in the search term on this forum. Click on the magnifying glass. For this one it was under the album name.

4 Likes

Dear Silver I m new here ,I am not able to find it .

1 Like

My first post under your post has the description. In other words I answered your question.

If U scroll all the way to the top of this thread is the official description of this album.

1 Like

Much love my dear :hugs:

1 Like

You are most welcome

1 Like

Dear
Can you plz guide me how many times per day shall I listen to this album ?thanks

2 Likes

Well what is generally recommended is 2-3 times a day. But u don’t have to listen to the entire album. Just pick any (or all) tracks u are interested in.

However the old Osteoporosis audio, the older one, they recommended 1-2 times/day.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you ,I have severe osteoporosis.
The reason for asking .thanks dear

2 Likes

Then unless Dream/Captain Nemo comes in to correct, I would say 2X/day, until u get good results, then maybe go down to X1/day to maintain.
The key is to be consistent and patient.

My sister has severe osteoporosis too. I wish she would listen, she is so stubborn.

7 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I used it 3 times a day.

1 Like

Thank you buddy, :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ve been using the Anti-Cancer field for someone that has pancreatic cancer. I’ve run this for him 10-15 minutes everyday, then after a few hours i do that Pancreas Regeneration for a bit, and 2 times a week I am doing Immune System Super Charger. He has a CAT scan later today so hopefully this has worked!!!

I started this about 2 week ago

Anything else we should do?

11 Likes

KEEP US POSTED!!!

6 Likes

Oh yes please. update here so that others can see which fields to use

1 Like

Also check the Anticancer ver2 thread. You can use the plasma field for a few minutes & see if your friend can tolerate it well. If he can, that should help too

1 Like

Unfortunately the hospital was too busy yesterday and his CAT scan has been pushed to whenever they can do it. Could be a positive thing as it give more time to do the audios and get better results!

I’ll give plasma a shot too, thanks so much. Which thread is for anti cancer? I couldn’t find one in the search, just mentions of the audio in several threads

4 Likes
2 Likes

Did anybody get results with Nose Straightener Frequency?

Yes, it helped my deviated septum, so I can breathe easier.

4 Likes