Frivolous (Sapien Medicine album)

Bookmarked for 2 weeks :)

3 Likes

Looks good, ty

• Gingseng is a premier Anti Aging herb - nurtures all three treasures (Jing, Qi and Shen)
  • Aids immunity and protects heart health
  • Known to aid skin health in reducing wrinkles etc.
  • Very strongly tonifies the Qi.
  • Tonifies the Lungs and Spleen.
  • Assists the body in the secretion of Fluids.
  • Strengthens the Heart and calms the Shen (mind).
31 Likes

Any chance of a lions mane with plasma to the beard :sweat_smile: @Captain_Nemo for the next album haha

3 Likes

And if you like to do some workouts , the boost and pleasure of the adaptogen its quite unique :slight_smile:
Literally can make you enjoy more the training !! :relieved:

2 Likes

Absolutely!! I am a supplement freak lol… Use a lot of adaptogens - Rhodiola, Ashwagandha, Krachai Dam, Schisandra, Holy Basil, Ginseng, Tongkat Ali (Malay Ginseng), Reishi, etc.

25 Likes

Good question, I want to know that as well!! Does it help with frame and height as well - maybe in addition with the “height field”?

Let us know guys!!:wink:

Stay healthy and well everyone!!

Otra persona que habla español :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

Anybody think the hair audio will reverse gray hair?

2 Likes

I know that its probably a different fungus, But no last of us ok. Don’t want people turning into zombies

Yes. Zombie fungus field is amazing.

Hmm :thinking:

Where is the Corycep located and how does one work it out?.. I must know!

3 Likes

have u tried haritaki

Does the shiny hair also help w hair loss/bald spots?

2 Likes

Haha Cordyceps is especially good for you!

https://www.amazon.com/Cordyceps-Mushroom-Extract-Real-Mushrooms/dp/B01BH281W8

7 Likes

Yes, it is one part of the Ayurvedic concoction, Triphala. I would not use Haritaki as a regular consumption supplement though… It would be more for correcting specific disorders like vata dosha etc.

4 Likes

man it taste like sand, I use it like once a month, best detox herb, and it also increase oxygen by 300% I think

1 Like

First thing I see: “may boost exercise performance” :money_mouth_face:

Haha even though it says it’s less effective the more experienced you are working out, i still believe it must help to some degree, and I’m all about the little details!

Going to add it to the list of things I want to buy after I’m done saving up for a “little” trip I’m taking next month :heart:

3 Likes

Oh thank you for this info

2 Likes