Ganges Water Charger

Yes, mismanagement, dumping of industrial filth, burning of bodies in some ghats in Varanasi, all these contribute to the sad state of the river today. At several places, for those not used to it, drinking this water is certainly not safe.

That said, the field represents the “ideal” state of the river - its myth, its stories, its believed mystical effects, etc., similar to Lourdes and Chalice fields. Whether or not the actual river/well has any real mystical powers, the concept holds importance to people - and the field brings forth the best aspects of these held concepts (and more)…

Metaphysically, Ganga represents the Pingala Nadi, River Yamuna the Ida and River Sarasvati (which is extinct physically) the central channel of Sushumna. The three rivers meet at the place called Prayaga which is compared with the Third-eye or Ajna Chakra where the three channels meet.

16 Likes

Are you sure about this one? The common reference is to Ganga “Mayya” where Mayya means mother in colloquial Hindi. Also, Ganga is always visualized a female deity, riding a crocodile, so she is never identified as a male archetype (“lord”).

9 Likes

I live near Yamuna river now, lol. Still yet to feel the blessing from her though.

1 Like

Focus on the life current in your left nostril, and right there is Yamuna :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s… too subtle for a muggle like me :exploding_head:

4 Likes

The left nostril (or the flow of Prana or vital energy in the left channel) is represented by the Yamuna, the river associated with the deity Krishna, who represents aspects of Bhakti Yoga or Yoga of Devotion (surrender, love towards the Supreme, service, etc.). And these emotions are heightened and refined by focusing on the life energy in the left nostril. Yamuna is also the sister of Yama, the deity of death and hence Yamuna is said to free one from the fear of death.

Ganga on the other hand represents the path of Knowledge or Jnana Yoga (non-duality, self-inquiry, contemplative practices, etc.) - regulated by the right channel, accessed through the breath in the right nostril.

There is a System called the Svara Yoga where one can consciously switch the breath to the desired channel at specific parts of the day (think of it on the lines of TCM where certain aspects of Yin/Yang or the elements influence different parts of the body at different times in the day). Some use this branch of Yoga to gain intuition and awaken psychic faculties, other to prolong life and others to attain stillness. Until perfect stillness is achieved, the breath does not become subtle enough to enter the central channel or Sushumna, the road to Samadhi (absorptive state of bliss where non-duality is glimpsed).

If you notice carefully, breath pre-dominantly flows through one of the two nostrils at any given point in time :) This would be the dominant channel at that moment. This is also used in Ayurveda (traditional Indian medicine) for diagnosis.

While the Indian version of Svara Yoga is rudimentary, the Tibetans, in their system called the Trul Khor, go to great depths in manipulating and refining the two currents to enable its switching into the central channel naturally (by employing physical postures, force, mantras, mandalas, visualization, breathing techniques and sexual alchemy at the advanced stages).

19 Likes

It may take me a lot of time to separate the feelings of breath through right and left nostril…Most of the time what’s difficult is not to know something, but to implement somthing.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Dashi… You are teaching too much secret knowledege here, lol.

You are talking about dzogchen if I am correct…

3 Likes

This is coolest thing ever man! My right channel is more open right now :)

I’d love to learn more about these practices so i can start applying this knowledge actively in my day to day life!

9 Likes

Well, first you have to find a guru/lama, under Indian and Tibetan Traditions…

3 Likes

When the time comes i know I’ll meet the right person! Till then I’ll rely on some YouTube searches lol (my left channel is open now! :D)

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer Thank you for this information! :pray: :pray: :pray:

This is very interesting! When I was taught nadi shuddhi pranayama as part of the practice given by my guru, we were told to start with one nostril rather than another depending on the time of day.

I have always wondered why but never asked so all my thanks for providing the answer on multiple levels for me! :blush:

And Ganges water charger does sound very appealing indeed!

6 Likes

Can you use theese water chargers simultaneously (one at a time, on loop) with environmental/personal fields? Or will they clash with any or the other, maybe both perhaps?

2 Likes

And can you charge water in your revitalized drink charger with this?

Or do you have to put it another cup?

3 Likes

does this audio has to be played near water while charging?

You sold me at Sushumna nadi

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I don’t think this field would open up sushumna nadi though :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey Luna :) it was actually not the same question asked. I did have a hard time to formulate myself so I will give it another try. My idea was to combine it with Reality Bubble (Ocean Room) to help my visuslusation of taking dips in theese waters. Figuring they won’t clash. Also then in combination with Ley Line Node Point connector, to bring the energies of my ”bi-located dips” to my home (after Sammy’s approval of combining it with personal fields). I like the idea, so…

…actually yes, I did! Budget stretched 🪄 And my first impression is pretty holy I would say :dragon::ocean: I think you should give it a try ;) they actually go beautifully together, musically. And then I haven’t tried it in my bathtub yet :sparkles: :bath:

Also, quite new here and figured your quite the opposite after your recent obvious return! I would like to say welcome back as I like the entuasiasm you bring around!

Love,
Zen Say

2 Likes