Ganges Water Charger

And can you charge water in your revitalized drink charger with this?

Or do you have to put it another cup?

3 Likes

does this audio has to be played near water while charging?

You sold me at Sushumna nadi

4 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I don’t think this field would open up sushumna nadi though :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey Luna :) it was actually not the same question asked. I did have a hard time to formulate myself so I will give it another try. My idea was to combine it with Reality Bubble (Ocean Room) to help my visuslusation of taking dips in theese waters. Figuring they won’t clash. Also then in combination with Ley Line Node Point connector, to bring the energies of my ”bi-located dips” to my home (after Sammy’s approval of combining it with personal fields). I like the idea, so…

…actually yes, I did! Budget stretched 🪄 And my first impression is pretty holy I would say :dragon::ocean: I think you should give it a try ;) they actually go beautifully together, musically. And then I haven’t tried it in my bathtub yet :sparkles: :bath:

Also, quite new here and figured your quite the opposite after your recent obvious return! I would like to say welcome back as I like the entuasiasm you bring around!

Love,
Zen Say

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Thank you.

So ok. No they wont clash. Nothing you mentioned.

The only tip tho if you want to apply is something i personally do.

When i get something new i use it and try all by itself first for a couple of days to really grasp the essence of it and what i feel, or how my body reacts or my reality so i can classify them as signs to recognize later on when i have the new thing mixed with others; also because i notice (i used to do that) that when members get a new tool they right away go wanting to mix with others they already know with the hope or the intention of “leveling up/ enhance/ make more powerful” the effects of the new tool when they dont even know yet how powerful alone the new tool is, and then you see them playing a whole long stack or mixing all kind of stuff maybe unnecessarily.

And as the days go then i start mixing little by little with other things to notice if alchemy happens and new benefits are born or found (it always does)

Then i decide whats the best way for me, my own need to use it.

Thats all.

But your mix sounds pretty cool and powerful, just who knows maybe you wont need all of that for specific purposes, but you can try

5 Likes

@LunaMoon2

Thank you for your guiding words! There sure is a sense of recognition, even though I spend alot of my sensing time lately to work on alchemical ideas in the land of Dream’s. Even though Dream is pretty new to me, the concepts of fields (as thought forms for example) how interested me for quite awhile, and it’s alchemical result. But quite awhile can be applied to my eager to ”shift things up” aswell, so mental notes taken.

Actually, just to clarify, I play them 3 at the same time, not contiously on a loop, but 1 music player for each. I sense very fine :ocean::whale:

:sparkles:

1 Like

The alchemy i refer to its not changing the nature of tools when mixed.

The alchemy happens when so and so mix enters in contact with each one of us, thats why results may always vary from person to person.

So 1st you learn the essence, the pure energy of the tool then embark in mixing knowing the “elements” in your “kitchen” to get the best formula for your need or desire.

Anyway we can move the convo to general thread so we dont derail this main topic here ok?

2 Likes

I meant the same (I think, as I agree with your words, language barrier might be at place though). No need from my side to take this further.

End of chapter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just bought this! I can’t wait to try it! Thank You Captain!

9 Likes

Yes, mayya is mother.

1 Like

Will this work while taking a shower?

What is Sushumna if not a Nadi? The central channel is easier to access than you imply :relaxed:

That’s me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Dr. David Hawkins claims the Ganges River resides at about 510

[510] –

The current level of Catholicism. Also the level of the Ganges River, which demonstrates the power of spiritual intention, the power of prayer. It calibrates there despite having sewage from 100 metropolitan areas, all kinds of filth, even bodies.

[500] – LOVE

This level is categorized by love that is very close to being unconditional, unchanging, and permanent. It does not fluctuate nor does it depend on external factors. Love is a state of being. It is a forgiving, nurturing, and a supportive way of relating to the world. It is not intellectual and does not come from the human mind. Love radiates from the heart Chakra. It has the capacity to life others and accomplishes great feats because of its purity of motive. At this level of consciousness, the capacity to discern essence becomes predominant. The core of an issue becomes the center of focus. As reason is bypassed, there arises the capacity for instantaneous recognition of the totality of a problem. Reason only deals with particulars, whereas Love deals with entireties. This ability, often called intuition, is the capacity for instantaneous understanding without resorting to sequential symbol processing. There is a major paradigm shift in those things, which seemed real, which now seem unreal and vice versa. This level opens to door to benevolence, mercy, and Forgiveness through understanding and nonjudgmental. Only 4% of the entire population of the earth attains this level. Because of the dominating power of light over darkness, one individual at this level counterbalances 750,000 people below the 200 levels. This is the level at which spirituality starts, since below this, individuals are still caught up in the linear world. Also the level of a songbird’s song, cat’s purr, and a dog’s wagging tail.

8 Likes

Purchased Lourdes Water Charger before and loved it, I will try stacking this😇

2 Likes

Just got this one! It’s very powerful! I also have the Lourdes one and since the Thanksgiving sale is now then if figured I’d better act now to get that discount.

2 Likes