New Release: GPDL1 Booster (Longevity Series)

Groundbreaking new analysis by scientists on the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) zeroes in on an exercise-induced protein referred to as “GPLD1” that’s produced within the liver and enters the bloodstream after cardio exercises; this single protein seems to have exceptional brain-boosting advantages. As the authors clarify: “Reversing brain aging may be possible through systemic interventions such as exercise. We found that administration of circulating blood factors [GPLD1] in plasma from exercised aged mice transferred the effects of exercise on adult neurogenesis and cognition to sedentary aged mice.”
In this research, a cohort of older, sedentary “couch potato mice” who got a transfusion of GPLD1 shortly grew new “adult-born neurons” within the hippocampus and skilled the cognitive advantages of exercise with out exercising. These findings (Horowitz et al., 2020) have been revealed on July 10 within the journal Science.

Use 2 to 3 times

19 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiUlNCgAuc
that one?

1 Like

Is this version 2 of the GPLD1 on Patreon or just a reupload?

1 Like

No, I made a thread to discuss this field. It’s the original one uploaded on pateron.

5 Likes

my heart rate calculate 90-95 per minute when i listen to this audio.

3 Likes

I had never seen this audio until now, I don’t know if it was hidden but today I saw it in YouTube recommendations.

Does anyone have any testimonials of benefits with regular use?

Thank you

1 Like

Where is this thread?