Grey Hair Restoration Ver 2.5

This upgrade includes all of the previous fields in addition to the use of KROX20 and SCF (stem cell factor). In-depth studies using a mouse model show that cells with functioning KROX20 and SCF are present, they move up from the bulb, interact with pigment-producing melanocyte cells, and grow into pigmented hairs.

Without SCF, the hair in mouse models was gray and then turned white with age. Without KROX20-producing cells, no hair grew, the study said.

The new additions to this include restoration of the KROX20 (and SCF) proteins/cells induced ALA production for increased antioxidant effects (to counteract the hydrogen peroxide bleaching) etc.

2 - 3 times per day should be fine.

46 Likes

Thank you Captain!!!

10 Likes

Don’t have grey hair but thanks, should be good for regular hair too I’m assuming with ALA and SCF in it

4 Likes

This could potentially reverse alopecia too. Heads up.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for this!! I have a few grey hairs near my temporal lobes since yearly twenties, it really bothers me. :/

13 Likes

o shit! You’re right, I was just reading about it

8 Likes

Not for everyone though, but it could for some people. Depends on the root issue of course.

3 Likes

Correct, but better to use it then not lol, could always help anyone if not fix

100%

2 Likes

Great - Thanks Captain!

4 Likes

Gratitude Captain.
I couldn’t play the previous version due to noise too much for my ears to handle.
Thanks for doing this.

9 Likes

Blessings on blessings to the new age energy yogi - mr dream himself :slight_smile:

This is amazing.

@Captain_Nemo ;) :fire:

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo you always release what I wish for !! The connect is amazing. Bless your kind heart :heart:

6 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

7 Likes

Will this also work for the beard?

1 Like

it should work for hair in general i am assuming

2 Likes

Yes, I seen Dream mention that it will target more then the hair on the live before he uploaded the field

4 Likes

Btw guys this is a potentially very powerful anti-balding field, especially with that KROX20 factor

8 Likes

The beat is absolute :fire::fire::fire:
I actually don’t care about the result now lol. I feel like the beat is the result. I must’ve punched it through over 50 times now

10 Likes