Grey Hair Restoration Ver 2.5

Will this also work for the beard?

1 Like

it should work for hair in general i am assuming

2 Likes

Yes, I seen Dream mention that it will target more then the hair on the live before he uploaded the field

4 Likes

Btw guys this is a potentially very powerful anti-balding field, especially with that KROX20 factor

8 Likes

The beat is absolute :fire::fire::fire:
I actually don’t care about the result now lol. I feel like the beat is the result. I must’ve punched it through over 50 times now

10 Likes

I had the same thoughts when starting and still have. Can’t get enough of this beat and I’m tempted to loop it all day long as well lol.

I’ve been using it twice a day since it was released, so for a full month (I skipped only 1 day). I’ve postponed my monthly henna-dye on purpose, to track the results. I didn’t have much grey hair beforehand but now it seems that I have almost none. I made someone else check my head too, to be sure.

My father’s been using with me. Now the top of his head is more pepper than salt.

On a related note, I was wondering if this permanent vs. non-permanent fields thread by Zen has been updated somewhere else. The older Grey Hair Restoration is included in the “permanent” category, so I guess this new one is also to be used for several months (depending on the individual + taking into account the plasmafied aspect) and then switch to a maintenance like 1-2 times a week (?)

20 Likes

This new one is amazing. :pray:t4::pray:t4:

Great review and thats so good to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Thank you @45stars :) I’ve had a conversation a few minutes ago with someone who used to tell me “be careful with those frequencies of yours, they may be putting some diabolic subs in it and mess you up”. Now the request was: “send me the link” :)))

18 Likes

Haha people are never open to new experiences or unorthodox methods. They forget the universe is so diverse and we have it all in us :slight_smile:

More joy to come :fire::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

They usually get quite open if its about beauty or money lol

9 Likes

:smirk: :100: :100:

no no, i haven’t updated that thread and much of the information isn’t accurate.

6 Likes

I have gray hair since I was 25, hope it works for me

4 Likes

Can I use this for gery hairs on beard and sides of my head near to the ears??? I don’t think this the age or time for me to go grey head guy

2 Likes

yes bro its for all hair

7 Likes

Great thank you bro

1 Like

Anyone thicken there hair using this? Or I should say, anyone use this long enough to experience some nice thickening effect on hair?

2 Likes

I have been using Plasma Combo 3 since release and Shiny and Revitalized Hair pretty much everyday since its release on January 17. I added Dutasterided Scalp around March and the new Grey Hair Restoration whenever it was released on Patreon. Since then my daily stack has been

Plasma Combo 3
Plasma Combo 3
Dutasterided Scalp
Dutasterided Scalp
Shiny and Revitalized Hair
Shiny and Revitalized Hair
New Grey Hair Restoration
New Grey Hair Restoration

My hair has grown thicker and way more stronger, but the hair colour, not so much.

heres my pictures, first is when my hair was at its best in 2010 so hopefully it’s easy to comparre. 2nd pic is from Jan 1, about 2 weeks before starting the hair audios. Final pic is from yesterday

31 Likes

It seems much better in only 6 months :+1:

9 Likes

That’s a full head of hair right there! Really Impressive @SC448 ! And it has a glossy sheen to it too!

9 Likes

Wow thats amazing!!!

Its too white to notice significant changes yet, Give it time, youll get there :relieved::relieved::orange_heart::orange_heart:

8 Likes