Immunity (Patreon)

Ah nice man I just did it thanks to you. @Lawton tap download near the attachment on mail

7 Likes

From Dream: Important to play
*The Clot Dissolver
Once BEFORE playing “Immunity”

U get it “Immunity” from Patreon e-mail, in it there is a download link “attachment”

If u have Covid presently or are actively recovering from it, do not use.

U may have a strong response to “Immunity”, (as in antibody response) causing fever, etc.

20 Likes

Ah i have panic attack problem so I won’t try it out👀 but anyway good luck with the herd immunity yall

1 Like

Ah email. Thanks man just downloaded the audio.

3 Likes

I was wondering for a couple of days now …if Sapiens can create everything why can’t they create a vaccine…and wow …here it is.

It is said that when we wish…we should wish for the stars…then it is upto the energies to deliver… That is the power of faith…we all have our own vaccine here…we are all converts now…love you @Captain_Nemo.
:blush::two_hearts:

8 Likes

Some people on this forum have commented on it, such as here, here and here. There seems to be something to this. It is undoubtedly horrific, but use your own judgement and discretion.

1 Like

Indeed. Well said. We may be avoiding the jab but we can’t possibly know who all took it and avoid them. So valid point.

1 Like

Some dark, dark stuff going on. Stay safe people.

4 Likes

I have recovered. It’s been 28 days now. How soon can I use this @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Let us know how it goes

1 Like

I think I might have had it but got rid of it with the covid field in a matter of less than a day. I literally felt it enter my body and immediately used the field and felt like it went away. Idk if that would count? And what about the people who have had it and were asymptomatic and never knew? What do you think @Captain_Nemo?

2 Likes

i mean
if you currently have covid
do not use it.

17 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Vaccination MegaThread

I already got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. However, the protection rate of that vaccine is around like 75%. Would listening to this audio bring me close to 100% protection rate? Is it harmful to listen to it if I already have the vaccine? @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

no it should not be harmful

18 Likes

Likely someone could report it as innapropiate saying it’s a fake covid resource.

1 Like

So this would useful for anyone who aren’t have covid but might get a change to be infected?

1 Like

I don’t think I do.

Would there be any issues using this if you have a autoimmune disease?

But, the question becomes what if I did have covid and was just asymptomatic and used this? Some people never get any symptoms and never know if they have it.

1 Like