New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

It just work some part of the brain that is related for spritual experience /psychic ability

1 Like

This field is to grow that neurons that responsible for the psychic information. Just like when you learn mathematic. You need to keep learning and then memorize it over time you can get better over that

This strengthen whatever psychic abilities you have over time. And grows the potential of it. So it’s depend on what ability you have. So don’t expect the same result as someone else. Someone might ( hear) more than seeing. Some just feel more than hearing.

Though there is possibility of growing each ability. You still need to practice that ability.

8 Likes

This is such an amazing audios, it’s actually helping me so much.

I mention this a lot but I always struggled with putting ideas into writing, well it’s becoming easy thanks to this. Which makes me even more excited to get CR when I have money.

7 Likes

does this also includes psychic abilities and being more energy sensitive or more about conceptional thinking and observe things diffrently ?

This section of the the item’s description:

indicates psychic abilities.

Maybe I’m missing the crux of your question but, if you had not been using your psychic abilities and then started to use your psychic abilities, you would be observing things differently than you had been.

3 Likes

No it does not, I and many other people have used it without problems

It is probably a you problem

2 Likes

Thank you!
Without your simple thinking I wouldn’t have known about this field. Added it to my buy list

1 Like

Why you even bothered buying it in the first place if it’s placebo

1 Like

you need to clear your chakras and listen to some self love fields :joy:

1 Like

You know having psychic abilities need to keep train the ability itself. Even if you born naturally one with it. You can’t expect field to just give you all that. With enough practice. It will give you the ability.

What kind of practice you even implement while using this? You cant just use this and hope you see random shadows appearing. That’s not how it works. The astral world is not the same as what Hollywood depict.

5 Likes

Explain to me how at the time in all 27 years of my life I was single and then got married within 5 months of using vibration of divine love?

Come on now. Explain it. I was literally attracting only trash but it stopped.

4 Likes

The reviews are not fake. They are not paid.

There are criticisms posted from time to time on the forum and they either had to be moved due to them being off-topic or they were mainly posts without evidence and only slander

Also …your posts are completely off topic. Multiple violations of the forum policy

Also posts being ‘removed’ is not always the case. It’s the forum members flagging innappropriate content to keep the forum safe from harassment and trolling so it’s hidden. Sometimes approval for removal gets done

3 Likes

Ok yeah I know you’re going to @me with oh, she’s a cultist

Be that as it may. The fields are more than real and they absolutely help.

It would help you to avoid making such snap judgments about them because they do work

Sometimes you need some time with them.

Sometimes some fields don’t mesh well with your energy system for the time being.

But they absolutely work

5 Likes

@Kchannar are you still using this field?

As a general comment to the thread I’d like to say that half of what I think of seems to comes to pass within 48hrs or so it seems. That raises the question for me…. Is this precognition? Or am I influencing reality?
Probably a little bit of both— which is both fascinating and trippy

I’ve been using this once a day for a couple weeks now

8 Likes

NOT using this anymore.But I think I would like to come back to it

Hi Kchannar! Nice to see you again

2 Likes

thank you Rosechalice

1 Like

Since I’ve seen so many people looping this field for hours. I am gonna try that as well
My night stack will look something like this
3X - Psychic Consciousness Repair by PU
4hr- IPF
6X- Psychic Refinement and Expansion by PU
And then 1X Imaginarium Divine in the morning

I’ll keep you guys updated
Wish me luck lol

2 Likes

Has anybody tried coupling Psychic tag with this?

How had I not seen this?

Obviously I…

I will be talking about the process… because you have abandoned this a little bit and I feel like it should be honored :star_struck: