Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Gumroad worked for me a few minutes ago.

1 Like

The brain has part that are related to energy sensivity ?

1 Like

By the way i loop this with blueprint of life while sleep and when i wake up my vision is clear and my head feels wierd :laughing::green_heart:i

5 Likes

Update :after 3 days of looping this audio with blueprint of life while as sleep whole night,every time ah field is in play ,my left hand to wrist start vibrating and shaking ah little bit

3 Likes

Is there a better field for stimulating psychic powers than this, since this is 2 years old.
If not, how long do you recommend listening to this each day?

I really want to enhance my psychic powers, - feel my life is more complete and meaningful when I can read and help people.

Already have conceptual realizations and visual introspection fx

3 Likes

2-3x with superhuman genius and make sure to work on the chakras

2 Likes

I dont know guys but in just feel this field is important

2 Likes

had some extra cash, so i picked this one up. Hope it helps with ernest

2 Likes

Using this 2 play and the side of my brain is vibrating

3 Likes

I looped with blueprint of life while as sleep and i have becoming more receptive and imaginations seens more clear

2 Likes

to what? Like energy?

No

1 Like

Energy,information,thoghts etc

1 Like

It just work some part of the brain that is related for spritual experience /psychic ability

1 Like

This field is to grow that neurons that responsible for the psychic information. Just like when you learn mathematic. You need to keep learning and then memorize it over time you can get better over that

This strengthen whatever psychic abilities you have over time. And grows the potential of it. So itā€™s depend on what ability you have. So donā€™t expect the same result as someone else. Someone might ( hear) more than seeing. Some just feel more than hearing.

Though there is possibility of growing each ability. You still need to practice that ability.

8 Likes

This is such an amazing audios, itā€™s actually helping me so much.

I mention this a lot but I always struggled with putting ideas into writing, well itā€™s becoming easy thanks to this. Which makes me even more excited to get CR when I have money.

7 Likes

does this also includes psychic abilities and being more energy sensitive or more about conceptional thinking and observe things diffrently ?

This section of the the itemā€™s description:

indicates psychic abilities.

Maybe Iā€™m missing the crux of your question but, if you had not been using your psychic abilities and then started to use your psychic abilities, you would be observing things differently than you had been.

3 Likes

No it does not, I and many other people have used it without problems

It is probably a you problem

2 Likes

Thank you!
Without your simple thinking I wouldnā€™t have known about this field. Added it to my buy list

1 Like