Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Don’t forget about crown and Ajna! Imaginarium divine as well :) … perhaps some ego dissolution too so you know it’s your intuition and not your ego

4 Likes

Which are those (I have imaginarium and ego)? @PatronSaintofBiceps

Also don’t forget about all the luck fields available!

6 Likes

Ah thanks!

3 Likes

No problem :)

2 Likes

When listening, my crown chakra seems to be constantly receiving messages, and every part of my body feels like an electric shock.

I will try to combine with Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

11 Likes

Has anyone used this field for studying? Does it help? Also I guess it will help with problem solving since it boosts intuition

I’m studying engineering so there’s a lot of maths, but I’m open to read about any studying experiences using this field

10 Likes

If that’s your goal then use brain growth and for intuition use crown and third eye chakra audio. Those will do the job better

8 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll look into those fields

2 Likes

Would be considered part of 4 fields limit per day since it does work on the brain?

I would say so

2 Likes

Do you think this field Is necessary to develop psychic abilities if I’m already doing the Energy awakening course?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Wouldn’t say it is necessary but it helps to boost whatever you’re doing while the field strengthens these parts by itself

2 Likes

I really want this but when I press the button to buy it, doesn’t work, can someone please help…?

1 Like

I want this audio but when I click on the button “I want this” … nothing happens? Gumroad doesn’t work for me, I don’t understand why… I tried, internet explorer, DuckDuckgo, Mozilla… and nothing🤷‍♀️

Seems like there’s a problem with Gumroads server, I’ve been searching for several fields and they dont show up…

1 Like

Thank you for replying, at least I know now it is not from my end .

1 Like

@SammyG other members have also said this

2 Likes