New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

No worries. Glad to be of help.

2 Likes

Woke up with a level 1.5 headache, I’ll see how the rest of the day goes.

Brain reg!

On it! Thanks

@uial and @Destinus thank you for your input and insights gentleman. I’ll keep an even more conscious eye on my internal and external state and see what happens.

4 Likes

Same here! I know journaling is good but I can’t put myself to it. This is a pattern apparently in my life “good” or beneficial things I (or ego talk) seem to avoid doing even tho I know they will help develop myself.

New update I one minute ago I was thinking about a subliminal for anxiety. To reduce anxiety and I was searching on youtube and there is a lot but they don’t seem appealing to my eyes. So I go to the Subliminal cub forum and I wanted to see if the community shares new subs etc. And the first question that I saw in the community was. Which sub to reduce anxiety? Wow. And that was why i was there to see if they recommended subs for anxiety

1 Like

I know they are small updates. I hope someday i can tell you. I can telepathycally make people happy, cure them from depression etc hahaha But i do have a question, manifestation abilities, are they psychic abilities too?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Mini update

I’ve been listening to this 2-3 times a day since release. This morning, we were getting furniture delivered and the company gave a delivery time between 9 and 12. Almost immediately, I had a thought that they’d come at 10.40. And guess what, at 10.42 the doorbell rang! A couple hours later, I had this feeling someone was coming over to the house, and 2 minutes later the doorbell again!

17 Likes

nice :slight_smile:

I wonder what one can do with the effects of this plus the Project Kundalini Vibration… The implications of this are mindblowing…

1 Like

godhood

1 Like

Ipf + kundalini audio = ultra instinct

5 Likes

5 Likes

but rick was always the faster one

5 Likes

Haha dammit Rick! :joy:

4 Likes

welp, had my first clairvoyant moment and it wasn’t deja vu

2 Likes

Wow! Thats awesome. If I may ask, how did you get there? How many times a day do you listen?

1 Like

since I got it I guess 2h minimum, did use the ipf tag prior but since this audio I got more psychic,
knew what people would say even before they said it, and yeah that clairvoyang moment,
but I experienced this moment some days ago and thought it was real, no shit
but after experiencing it today I was pretty sure I didnt experience it really back there where I thought that it was real

10 Likes