New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

What am I going to say next?

2 Likes

Is that from a game? Mafia maybe?

damn man, wtf

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. In January this year I had a clairvoyant moment too. And since then I am searching how to get it againā€¦

1 Like

You mean you used the tag and later on the audio?

Iā€™m yet to face such clairvoyance I think. But Iā€™m on the lookout

I didnt use the tag since the audio, focus only on audio now

1 Like

tbh I dont really care about clairvoyance that much, the more you use it tho the better you understand how these things work I guess, stick to it and youā€™re good to go

3 Likes

Any particular reason you donā€™t? Iā€™m genuinely curious as Iā€™ve got the tag also.

1 Like

dunno, just dont feel like it, and I ordered the subconsciousness tag anyways, so Ill think on using the IPF tag after wearing the subconsciousness tag for some months/years
depending on need of course

3 Likes

I see, if I may offer some advice.
Regardless, if youā€™re to use the subconscious and given that Dreamā€™s fields allegedly grow, you would be better using it for it to grow.

Afterwards it would be stronger for the subconscious arrival.

Of course this is merely an opinion, even though you havenā€™t asked. Iā€™m also waiting as you know, we are the 25th buddies :wink:

1 Like

haha yeah but idk man, getting kind of instant results after listening to the audio and nothing from the field just made wonder why should I wear it any longer if the audio does its job anyways but yeah, think Im gonna follow the advise given

2 Likes

and I remembered why I dont use it so much anymore
it blocks the brain related fields for me, that does mean while listening for example enpp enzyme, I dont get the full effects because the IPF tag is working on my brain right now, at least thats my impression or I just couldnt feel the other energy because the IPF tag blocks my senses for other energys on my brain, dunno, but now I dont wear it if I listen to brain related fields

3 Likes

For me it it mixes with the ipf tag weā€™ll, I find it makes ipf more effective actually because youā€™re brain is learning what you subject it to

2 Likes

yeah man who knows, Iā€™m even now figureing out what to use, headphones or speakers because some things work better on headphones and some on speakers :joy:

3 Likes

Honestly I think they all work better with speakers haha at least for me they do

5 Likes

yeah well with speakers yes, but idk, sometimes headphones work better, whatever, Ill use speakers from now on tho

3 Likes

Yeah I think some have said it helps better assimilate fields to your field in this way

1 Like

Dream said before releasing it he worked on it 1hour before, so idk if it is the same field or just the same concepts in new energy field

3 Likes

The only beneftit to wearing headphones is not having to worry about ppl around you being affected

4 Likes