Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

Looking at it , I will be adding it to my workout stack…but will wait for for @_OM sensei’s detailed explanation about this field :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

haha… gotta do the research yourself… :slight_smile:

14 Likes

on it

21 Likes

Sounds good for scratching that surface…

13 Likes

This should be good. The AMPK field that already exists is awesome and under appreciated, imo.

14 Likes

dream be like

14 Likes

:rofl: … Love the style of the video intro, @Captain_Nemo!

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

13 Likes

My god.

We’re so spoiled!! :’)

Fk ya

I just got out the gym so I’ll have to wait till next time to see how this one effects my performance, had a pretty tough day and I’m expecting to be damaged for a few days, i believe this will significantly aide in recovery, going to give it a few listens in a bit! Can’t wait!!

Love you dream :)

12 Likes

Sorry for the link dump and bad formatting (am on my phone). I’m half asleep and putting these here to read later after I’ve Ojas-ed myself awake.:sleeping:

MOTS-c has been shown to target the skeletal muscle and enhance glucose metabolism. As such, MOTS-c has implications in the regulation of obesity, diabetes, exercise, and longevity, representing an entirely novel mitochondrial signaling mechanism to regulate metabolism within and between cells.

MOTS-c […] regulates insulin sensitivity and metabolic homeostasis. Its primary target organ appears to be the skeletal muscle, and its cellular actions inhibit the folate cycle and its tethered de novo purine biosynthesis, leading to AMPK activation. MOTS-c treatment in mice prevented age-dependent and high-fat-diet-induced insulin resistance, as well as diet-induced obesity. These results suggest that mitochondria may actively regulate metabolic homeostasis at the cellular and organismal level via peptides encoded within their genome.

• MOTS-c is a 16-amino-acid peptide encoded in the mitochondrial genome

• MOTS-c targets muscle and regulates metabolism via the folate-purine-AMPK pathway

• MOTS-c mediates mitochondrial regulation of insulin and metabolic homeostasis

• MOTS-c protects against age- and diet-dependent insulin resistance and obesity

Although more research is needed, we suggest that the m.1382A>C polymorphism located in the MOTS‐c encoding mtDNA, which is specific for the Northeast Asian population, may be among the putative biological mechanisms explaining the high longevity of Japanese people.

28 Likes

@lilo wins the thread research prize for the day!

23 Likes

Im just gonna throw a tantrum because Sapien keeps releasing stuff and doesnt tell me how to use them :triumph::triumph: im furious lolol

walks away in sarcasm let meeeeee

7 Likes

What a slap haha i love you Mss Lio and thank u

6 Likes

As a big fan of Longevity Series, I’ve very intelligently (cough) pressed the play button just before sleeping :clap:t2: :partying_face:

(…)

Thank God, there’s The Bushman Medicine… The only problem is that my family lives temporarily with me… Gotta explain to them the reasons of my 02.40 party.

Anyway. Thank you for this diamond field Dreamweaver (the visuals = :laughing: :+1:t2:)

18 Likes

I really need to update my Longevity stack (given my goal to live forever lol)…

Currently mainly on Negentropic Three treasures + Ojas, Plasma and Family (including Mitochondria)…

21 Likes

Btw guys, this audio does wonders for diabetics, basically it reverses Insulin Resistance

18 Likes

dream is like;

(ugh gif too large to display, sorry)

11 Likes

Going in after class today :) plamsa mito has been a blessing.

8 Likes

Hell yeah man, i think plasma charged mito with for the skeptics is a good combo before the gym, so they’re right next to eachother on my pregym stack

Kill it bro!! And have fun :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Don’t know if anyone said it, but plasma mitochondria before this is gold! Get into that Negentropic state ya’ll. Thanks Dreamy :star_struck:

23 Likes

teednor

35 Likes