Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

it should hold a charge …let’s say 24 hours and dissipate over the next 48 after that …having worked with this type of water in the past… it might be longer tho with Sapien’s version.

22 Likes

Cool that’s even better than I’d hoped. Really good to know. Thank you!

6 Likes

That makes sense, the gallon of water I charged on the 6th (for 7 hours) is still charged today but not as strong. Edit: I finished it today, but I think I’ll probably test out how long it lasts in the future.

9 Likes

I have charged compote for my son with this field. He drank 3 cups in a row (600 ml) and is already running for the fourth

8 Likes

I do not understand.

How long should the water be charged?

How long does it take to charge and take the water?

Should you charge 48 hours and drink the water?

:thinking::thinking::thinking::+1:

1 Like

No, the water charges if you play it once, but some people choose to play it longer, 2 times or even for a very long time.

Then the question was for how long is this charging “valid” basically. So do you have to re-charge it? And the answer was this 48 hours.

8 Likes

My idea is to charge once (8:34 audio) half a liter of water and drink it.

After a while, load another half liter of water once and drink it. So until I am satisfied.

So I only charge what I take. It is right?

Thank you.:+1::smile:

3 Likes

Yes that should work.
If you have bigger/more bottles, you can charge more water at the same time then you don’t have to bother with charging a day.
Whatever works best for you :blush:

6 Likes

Silly question, but if I buy a 24 pack of bottled water can I sit the pack near my laptop and it’ll charge all 24 bottles

4 Likes

Yes

6 Likes

7 Likes

So I’ve been using this and I will tell you my piss started giving off more steam than usual
seems badass

10 Likes

Drinking the charged water heats you up big time! I know it’s working

7 Likes

At work, where it is difficult to charge water using a speaker, I just listen to it after drinking something and that seems to work very well too…

I’ve now started listening to it once every few hours, sometimes along with Enhanced Nutrient Absorption track, mainly to charge the fluids in the body.

At home, I play it in the morning near my filtration system’s water container as well as my water cradle and I am good for all day!

16 Likes

I have an old phone, charging water and apples. @Maoshan_Wanderer

9 Likes

What happens if i charge beer?

9 Likes

What speaker do you use?

That’s a good one too! I mean a lot of fruits are full of water!! I will try some fruit as well tonight :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It’s a drink. It will still work… Just monitor how it charges the alcohol

6 Likes

Charge up a nice relaxing bath or hot tub :heart_eyes:

9 Likes