New Release: Jackpotus Giganticus

Updated link on Enlightened States.

That’s all free spins winnings. I gotta get my Federal ID to claim it though.

Got $92 in Bitcoin from Brango free spins. No verification required.

3 Likes

I have another $64.20 but on Brango but now they want verifications. All from free play.

1 Like

How does this one time thing work for websites? I play online lottery. @SorcerySupreme

2 Likes

Excellently. Once you’ve won quit for a while and recharge.

1 Like

Hi.
I have some questions:
Do you think it works on those little papers that we scratch?
Do you think if i buy it in instalments the effect will be reduced?
Do you think the more higher amount we bet the higher amount we get? I felt this by reading your comments

Thanks in advance.
love and light

1 Like

Yes. You can use it anywhere the concept of gambling is present.

That shouldn’t matter.

Well each bet has a chance of return. The more bets you place the lower your probability of winning overall. If you’re going to catch a stroke of luck hit it and quit it.

2 Likes

Does it work often?

For example in Forex trading

Where I can do a jackpot few times a week

1 Like

I have used it successfully multiple times in one day, but these should be separated by more plays and use of other audios or techniques to rebuild your energy.

I haven’t used it for forex trading, but certainly would if I did that.

1 Like

Tonight, on the day of Venus, in the hour of Venus, going from the hour of the Sun on the cusp.

The Sun
Venus
The Sun
Gold Oil of The Sun
Plasma Charged Mitochondria
Win Lotto Adv Version (Spirituality Zone), power up audio then main
Jackpotus Giganticus

For whatever reason, I was inspired tonight to time this playlist so Jackpotus Giganticus was at the end and for the first time, continued playing it as I gambled (of course I enchanted the machine with it).

Here is a picture of my ticket, from my first, and only, bet.

That’s $219 on a $4.95 max bet.

I now recommend timing Jackpotus Giganticus at the end of your lucky playlist and keeping it playing on loop as you gamble. Do let us know how this technique works for you!

2 Likes