New Release: Jackpotus Giganticus

"Jackpotus Giganticus is a unique energy field, that, when played, uses the tiny threads in the chaos around you to create a future jackpot. It can work with or without any external fields or power sources.

I recommend you play it 3x (perhaps when you get up, in the middle of your day, and before you go to bed), and sleep before using it. This allows the energy to take hold in your reality in an effective way.

Once you have done so, let it go. Go gamble, and use any and all techniques, sigils, subliminals, and morphic fields you want. This audio is setup for use in advance and it will not benefit you while you are gambling.

Once you have picked a slot machine (or card table, or the electronic device you’re using for online gambling), place your hands on it and intone the command, “Jackpotus Giganticus.”

Now this is the hard part. I have only failed to go way up once with this, but when you get the win, LEAVE. You are done gambling. The field works to generate a jackpot (as large as it can), but this is a one-time thing. Take your winnings and skedaddle.

It will work for buyers only. Any use of unauthorized copies will empower the field for everyone else, and do nothing for the buyer. else, and do nothing for the buyer.

If you meet the field’s conscious dinosauroid avatar, say hi to Jackpoticus. She may show up during meditation with the field."

13 Likes

This was conceived because I was tired of chanting. I had already summoned the necessary energies, and I thought, all the prerequisites are here and I know how to do this subconsciously… I should have a simple spell like something out of Harry Potter.

Then, in a moment of sudden inspiration, I imagined myself with the persona of the younger Dumbledore, placed my hands on the machine, and intoned, “Jackpotus Giganticus.” Energy flowed freely as directed into the machine, and I promptly won $222.02, which I took as a sign not to heed my own advice and quit while I was ahead.

You will usually get a synchronous number. If you put $100 in a slot machine and hit for $23.02, that’s probably random ups and downs, not the work of Jackpotus Giganticus. If you hit for $77.77, you’re done gambling. Go home and do it again tomorrow.

And for a free tidbit, you can chant the following numbers for luck. 123 333 369 555 777 1111 1212

4 Likes

One time per visit or one time per purchase?

One time per visit.

3 Likes

Can use this audio for lottery?

Yes. Use the activation command on whatever device you are picking numbers/cards/slots on.

4 Likes

Can I use this for speculative activites like forex trading - not gambling per say, but jackpot profits

I would say absolutely, but caution you to take the win and run.

I started with $20 today. Got over $90. Took $0 home.

4 Likes

If you have a highly speculative opening trade, I would use it when placing that trade.

I don’t think I’ve ever traded forex but there’s a seemingly great tip on taking daily opening profits using leverage on the Xtrememind Patreon that would work perfectly with this. (Unaffiliated, but I remember from when I used to subscribe.)

thanks. I will think more about getting this NFT

So, while I’m in a stream-of-consciousness mode, some notes on this. It was created as chaotically smart. Meaning, it would learn (in a group setting) to tweak reality using the tiny strings that make the difference between you choosing one machine over another or a random number generator coming up with 6 instead of 7. Tiny things that can make all the difference. It’s specifically programmed to make no worse than karmically neutral alterations, and not to negatively effect your flow of luck, while trying to pull the strings to generate the largest jackpot it can in short order.

It doesn’t try to generate any new fields or bring in ritual, angelic, etc energies. It operates on what is. If you invoke energies, it will take advantage of the doors they open, but not channel them directly.

It acts across space and time, obviously, preparing the moment for that jackpot, and then solidifying it when you activate the machine.

This was how it was envisioned, so it’s not limited to that. If you can conceptualize how the energy would work for you, it will! Ex, question about forex. Of course, the usual, no guarantees, be smart, and just because you make money doesn’t mean you won’t turn right around and lose it. Shoot your shot, then go home and recharge.

Also, Sapien’s new Power of 3 audio. Buy it. And buy Presence of Metatron. Play jackpotus giganticus all leading up to Sunday. On Sunday, get a Planetary Hours app and find the hour of the Sun. In the hour of the Sun, loop the Power of 3 and Presence of Metatron, invoke the jackpotus giganticus, and… I do take tips, if someone hits the lottery. Just sayin’

Maybe throw in a headless rite on the way.

For me it always works, but if it doesn’t work for you, or if you screw it up by following it up with further gambling, next week same time same routine.

I did have one failure. I put in $60 for the day, bet down to $20, invoked the jackpotus giganticus, and won $17.17… and at that moment the voice in my head went “that’s all you’re getting” and I was all like “oh yeah, prove it” and it did. Always trust your instinct, the field is programmed to make sure it’s letting you know it’s behind your win, you’ll see a synchronicity and feel the psychic punch, and it will learn the best way to communicate this to you.

5 Likes

hi what is Sapien’s new Power of 3 audio,tnx :)

I have had enough successes using the other Sun audios in the hour of the Sun on Sunday that I am sure this combo would be a great energy booster.

When I gamble, I switch between a main audio and a booster. Presence of Metatron is palpably (by immediate gambling synchronicity) the most powerful booster, but Plasma is 2nd (Orgone, maybe, 3rd). So having Plasma integrated into this one using Presence of Metatron to absorb all that sunlight into your merkaba… At any rate, it’ll be a hell of a playlist, whether you win money or not!

2 Likes

Hey Nathan i’ve bought the both files Jackpotus Giganticus and Presence of Metatron but now i don’t have money for Sapien’s mp3(Order by 3),can i listen something else,tnx :)

1 Like

I pulled off two successful jackpotus giganticus after an overnight shift today (left up in both places) using the planetary oil audios, plasma charged mitochondria, and Fortuna Smiles. The first hit I walked into one of my haunts and found a Buffalo Bill game up to a 5x multiplier - my first spin was the bonus round.

If you have Plasmatron (I don’t) that’d probably be a top booster. The Force of Life is good too. Anything to keep a positive flow of manifestation energy.

4 Likes

Does anyone know what happened? The audio is no longer on the webpage.

1 Like

TheSoundWeave is going away and everything will be purchasable from the updated ES site. Did you already purchase or do you want to?

1 Like

Oh I see. Thanks for the update. I plan on getting soon.

1 Like

Any of the audios I haven’t relisted yet can be purchased via Cashapp. This one is $133.33 (almost an exact conversion from pounds to dollars) and 11.11% will be donated to Sapien. You can Cashapp $sorcerysupreme and PM your gmail, and I will give you access to the .mp3 and .wav. Existing customers can PM their gmail for access if they purchased on TSW.

2 Likes

Great. Thank you. I’ll have to save up before I get it. :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you in advance!

2 Likes