Jade Maneki-Neko Energy

Iā€™m not familiarized much with jade, except that it systematically reminds me of Camille Claudel.

But Maneki-Neko is quite appreciated where I live, since thereā€™s a very tangible historical sympathy for Japan here. Even my own sister is an illustrative example. A real Japanese at heart.

I use this audio every day, at least once. While watching the heart-melting video. I donā€™t know if I can isolate the effects properly, because there are other luck and abundance fields that Iā€™ve already been using before this one came out. The combo was working very well. Be it for financial situations or ā€œdistantā€ family members recovering from diseases that didnā€™t look well and many other things.

But the ā€œinvitingā€ energy associated with Maneki-Neko seems different. Some people have literally invited themselves in my and my familyā€™s life, recently. Would be too long to explain but letā€™s sum it up like this: even if almost everyone popping up in our lives have their specific ā€purposeā€, those last people seemed reallyā€¦ off-topic. I donā€™t know how to define this.

But simply put, those annoying mates eventually happened to be very helpful in unexpected ways.

Maybe nothing extraordinary but the number and frequency within what?.. 2-3 weeks has caught my attention though. The field seems to offer an intercessory element. While making you also moreā€¦ ā€œattractiveā€ (broaden the sense please).

Iā€™ll keep an eye.

15 Likes

OMG :scream:

You expressed yourself perfectly, understood very well :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh did I? :)) Thank you my bro! Because sometimes I canā€™t even understand myself when I re-read my posts ;))

I shouldnā€™t be so surprised because itā€™s definitely about cats. Their presence is enough in itself. Like the other day, there was a guy who came at my place (allā€™improvvisoā€¦ non so come si dice in Inglese :))) and camped in my living room for hours.

I was starting to lose my patienceā€¦ Then my cat friend intervened: he started messing with the guyā€™s bag (there were some supplies, etc. in it) and the guy has finally left haha

7 Likes

:smirk: Lokiā€¦ err Thomas? strikes again.

Mature Audiences Viewing Only:

Summary

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b28ae6af944b40ab194103bb236133c9/tenor.gif

7 Likes

On the other hand, many years ago, people often came to me who were reluctant to leave. This thing, however, is now only at my parentsā€™ house, a whole series of relatives and eventuals, plus a few neighbors; my father, who could absolutely be defined as a piece of bread, became like this :rage:
Until now I have never listened to this one, one of the very few I resisted, I did not like it, but it was more for a speech of my consistency with Feng-shui energies, if we can define it like this, so I will move on, because I already have the problem with animals, resulting from the use of Plasma Flower.

1 Like

:joy: (and the gif = double :joy: :clap:t2:). But I guess you meant ā€œGeorgeā€ā€¦

@Fender_Cad

Does this give ambivalent feelings to you as well? I mean on the one hand, Iā€™m often annoyed with some people who stay for hours with me, on the phone, etc. Not to mention that Iā€™m a savage, most of the time :))) Not as chatty as I am on the forum.

But on the other hand, itā€™sā€¦ kind of ā€œflatteringā€? Maybe proving that those people feel comfortable in your presence, you know. A matter of affinity. Might be the case for your relatives and neighbors too. They find a welcoming energy or something, probably.

Each their own cup of tea, sure. I immediately adopted the Maneki field, probably because it was already matching my tendencies.

As for the animalsā€¦ Those dudes have their way to make themselves a place in your life. Until age 15, I was afraid of cats. But then, wherever I went in the world, there was always a cat coming and finding me. And I always ended up adopting them :)

But wait, Iā€™m chatting and chatting blablabla but I donā€™t even know what is exactly the problem you mentioned. I have to read your older posts in the Plasma Flower thread I guess?

4 Likes

Ah ok, I think I understand the problem now (I took a look at the other thread).

I donā€™t have a garden anymore in my current location, but I have a pretty big balcony. Plasma Flower, Devic Intercession and probably others have created a very inviting environment for pigeons, seagulls and other friends.

I donā€™t know if I should complainā€¦ but errā€¦ thereā€™s indeed a mess with the plants, etc.

Once again, my superhero here is ā€œGeorgeā€, aka _OMā€™s cat friend (!) He does his best to set some boundaries.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t the video wonderful? Kitties! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@Captain_Nemo did an amazing job with this and the entire album!

4 Likes

Yes, me too

Not by me but in the presence of my parents and especially my mother. Iā€™m not joking, but very often when I go to their house, 30 mt away, if they donā€™t have a home, someone is definitely on the phone. Many times I mimic the gesture of cutting the conservation but nothing, so I go away.

3 Likes

:grimacing:

Sorry I was ā€¦ummā€¦ calling him by one of his other names:
George Thomas Lokinesh Cattenburger The IV.

6 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more! I havenā€™t commented about the whole album but in fact, itā€™s the whole of it which is heart-melting. An enormous giftā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, how could I forgetā€¦ This is indeed what is written on his ID ;)

2 Likes

A few years ago, I had counted them (you know I like numbers: D) I had almost 70 pigeons on the roof, which when they left suddenly also obscured the sun; now there are many fewer of them, fortunately, but the sparrows have increased, then occasionally a few ravens that make the pigeons disappear. For the rest, living near a small river, ducks, herons and even otters. Cats and dogs donā€™t even count them.
I love plants and flowers very much and I only want those

3 Likes

ok, I derailed the topic, Mr. _OM, I ask forgiveness :pray: :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: ā€¦

It truly is!
:pray: :pray:

2 Likes

@Fender_Cad meanwhile Iā€™m thinking about your last posts. Thereā€™s Uial typing with most likely effective solutions but you got me thinking, also related to the Maneki field.

It also seems to be like aā€¦ cohabitation field. Regarding people. Saying ā€œwait before taking your distance because they may have something to offerā€. Or simply ā€œyou have to make some space for them tooā€.

Iā€™m musing + extrapolating here. Thinking about cohabitation solutions for your situation too :))

6 Likes

Must be a glitch, wasnā€™t typingā€¦ :rofl:

But itā€™s wonderful to see lively discussion here and more discussion about this field!

3 Likes

Like I always said: you wizard! šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø

So all in all, I guess that this felinish field has other things up to its sleeve (is that the correct expression? I used it in an article a few days ago to impress the readers but already forgot the exact form :joy:)

2 Likes

I could also try it, but currently I prefer to bring the ones Iā€™m listening to to a good level of development, especially those with which I had to invent tricks to make them work well.
Your feedback is still interesting.

1 Like

The rainy ambiance chosen for this audio is really cool, because in one popular origin story of the Maneki Neko, a traveling lord samurai was caught in a storm and took shelter under a tree. From there he saw that in the gate of a nearby temple there was a cat that seemed to be waving and beckoning him to come closer. As soon as he left the tree, it was struck by lightning. In gratitude he became a patron of the temple. (Daruma Magazine)

So you can imagine (with the soundscape) that if you find yourself caught in gloomy, miserable circumstances, look up and around, you might just spot a helpful figure who could change your luck and life.:smile_cat:

13 Likes