5th Pentacle of Jupiter Full Reiki Empowerment
6th Pentacle of Jupiter Full Reiki Empowerment
7th Pentacle of Jupiter Full Reiki Empowerment
Angels of Jupiter
Alchemical Tin
Planetary Consciousness of Jupiter
Cosmic Frequency of Jupiter (183.58hz)
Lapis Lazuli Ethereal Crystal Reiki Full Reiki Empowerment

Works primarily for the buyer, can be used on anyone remotely using my other “Full Reiki Empowerment” instructions.

The files can be downloaded at Jupiter.wav - Google Drive for the .wav and drive.google.com/file/d/1af4BWlXg4VfWK41S_81iZpJnhfyYNmUN/view for the .mp3, but they will only work for the buyer, both by intent, and by direct petition and direction of the angelic energy, so yes, it is necessary to purchase the activation to receive the benefits."

3 Likes

Note that for those wondering which Planetary field of mine they should purchase first, and being limited on income, Jupiter is the one that will help you acquire wealth so you can buy them all!

3 Likes

Will you release fields for Rahu and Ketu because these are super challenging especially the field for Rahu because of his Demonic and Shadow nature which corresponds to the Shadow Aspects of our Own Consciousness Aka the Collective Unconsciousness…Also as per Hindu Mythology the power and influence of Rahu and Ketu is Highest compared to All other Astrological Planets during the present Dark epoch of Kaliyugam.

2 Likes

very well said, going through Rahu Mahadasha, would highly appreciate a field for rahu.

2 Likes

I am considering, but I practice chaos magick with heavy kabbalistic influences, so I have done little work with the shadow planets. I will give it some thought, even now I can conceptualize multiple ways to go about this.

I do rather suspect the Luna and Sol fields would do well at this. Also working with Archangel Raphael (the caduceus having similar symbolism, and helping to harmonize the opposing forces).

2 Likes

Well you can always channel and Ask Archangel Metatron for guidance on creating a field for Rahul and Ketu…another thing about Rahu is that the more you study about him and try to gain knowledge about him the more humongous and deceptive he becomes.

1 Like

Also I am not sure that whether the Luna and Sol fields would work for Rahu and Ketu because as per Hindu mythology Rahu and Ketu are SWORN Enemies of the Sun and Moon and that’s why both Sun and Moon get Eclipsed (and are considered Eclipsed Astrologicaly) whenever they come within certain Degrees of Rahu and Ketu in the Same Sign.

1 Like

Can the Pentacles be activated seperately?

1 Like

Of course but the learning what I need to understand is a process, which will certainly come in the coming weeks.

1 Like

True but AFAIK Kabbalists didn’t recognize Rahu and Ketu, and one can use the Pentacles of each planet (primarily the 4-angel pentacle, which number varies from planet to planet) to mitigate the effects of retrogrades, so I suspect they will be beneficial either way.

1 Like

Yes. Each one of these has been created from the energy of one of my Solomonic rituals, sometimes with a few extras.

Each of the angels has been individually called, including the archangel of each planet, and many divine names. So you could think of this as an angelic and planetary cooperation smart field. The positive aspects and blessings of each of the above are automatically invoked for you, but of course it is more powerful if you do it yourself as well.

For example, you can play this audio during the hour/day of Jupiter while gambling, chant or sing the names of the angels from the 2nd and 4th Pentacles, and then pray “Lord God, bring me a great jackpot through the power of your angels”, or “I receive a great win through the power of the mighty angels of God and spirits of Jupiter”. I think gambling is a great example, because you can usually see the immediate effect of the magick, and discern what is effective and favorable and what is not.

Also, you can see the field as being divinely and angelically guided, so you do not really have to worry about some of the negative effects you might get from invoking a few of the Pentacles that you might otherwise not wish to use. There is a spiritual aspect to all of the Pentacles that will still affect you, but, for example, the sixth pentacle of Saturn, widely misunderstood and nearly always used for curses, at which it is very effective, will be more effective for you to deploy as a curse while using the Saturn field, but if you do not do so intentionally, it will reveal your inner demons and allow you to control them, and this process will be automatic and guided using the Saturn field.

If you are worried about something like the 5th pentacle of Jupiter opening your third eye and connection to Divine realms that you may not be ready for, keep in mind that the field is holistic and guided, so I believe it will provide you with an increasing level of blessings as you are able to receive them, but you can always simply think to yourself or even say out loud, “don’t show me anything I’m not ready to see” or “please just bring me the abundance you can and leave my eye darkened” etc.

3 Likes

Thanks man!
Great to hear that the field is smart enough to give you a level of control over the energies invoked.

1 Like