New Release : Just The Shoulders

Thank you Captian and Sammy…you read my mind. Yesterday I was thinking about this field while I am doing some adjustment with my playlist (Taurus Stack) :smiley: :smiley:

I played this for 4 minutes, and my shoulders felt so sore a long time after. Crazy :smiley:

2 Likes

@SammyG Will this go on Patreon? or Is this for sale anywhere?

2 Likes

It should be going on patreon, don’t think it’ll go on sale

8 Likes

Ok. Thanks Sam!

2 Likes

This field is awesome!
I’ve had calcific tendonitis on both shoulders and they love this :relaxed:
Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Any more updates on when it will show up on patreon ? I really want to send it to my mum as she’s got a really bad problem with her shoulder :pray::pleading_face:

1 Like

My husband is open minded, but not like me.

He’s more like “yeah ok I’ll listen to it” and then he forgets and watches baseball instead lol.

But he was in a lot of pain. His shoulder was killing him so I made him a stack with this, the symmetrical body, bone and organ breathing, a few other bone ones becaus it was bone, muscle, tendons that was bothering him he said.

By the second day he was moving his shoulder normally and said he was at 90%. He will continue to listen tonight. He says thank you for helping him :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

13 Likes

Nice one, Jen! Gratz to hubby! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I must have some stuck energy there, as playing this caused instant yawning. :partying_face: :mage:

3 Likes

Cant wait for it on patreon thank you so much this is a life saver

My shoulders have been tense all the time, and I’ve only listened to a complete relaxation once.:flushed:

2 Likes

It’s on Patreon :point_down:

Just the Shoulders

@Olivqa22

5 Likes

Amazing thank you !

2 Likes

I think your shoulder would be helped with listening to this audio consistently.

I spent a long time listening to “Just the Knees” daily and it has definately helped my knees especially my right kneecap which has been dislocated numerous times. It used to very easily get dislocated (as example when I was sleeping, but this was only after the first 2 very dramatic dislocations)and I would have to guide it back, slowly…very slowly. (I was supposed to have surgery for it but at the time was physically taking care of my mother who was in the process of going downhill health wise =In the process of dying). So I wasnt able to get it done

I now listen to it on maintenance mode, once a week-a few times.

4 Likes

The field works for me, but I needed something more to address my specific issue. Found the answer almost accidentally on YouTube.

1 Like

Wow the cooling effect on the injured shoulder

Feels so good

1 Like

Chronic shoulder pain disappeared after 1 week of use (it was present for 6 months prior without signs of improvement). I used it along with AMPK and Fat to Stem Cells, to be fair.

3 Likes

Wish we could get a hips version of this.

2 Likes

and elbows!

1 Like

yesss

3 Likes