New Release : Just The Shoulders

:floppy_disk: PATREON

The wearing down of shoulders and shoulder joints as we age, or with whatever damage that causes the erosion of this cushion between the bones, this can cause a limit in the range of motion we have at a healthy younger age.
There is a medical procedure done, which micro fractures the surrounding bone, to increase blood flow and provide a means of helping cushion the joints with ‘scar tissue’
which is not quite what is needed, but a work around to provide some help.

Here we try to work on the idea of the micro fractures by producing the same signals that entice the skeletal stem cells to migrate to the cartilage area then to begin the process of turning into cartilage by using BMP 2 as a director of the differentiation and vascular endothelial growth factor to stop differentiation at the cartilage point
(draws from research in the url below)

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2020

Smart field and also saturates the entire area with a simulant of the tesla violet ray to induce natural regeneration.

2- 3 times or use are needed

Spotify
Apple Music / iTunes
Patreon
Youtube Music
Play Music
Check out our Instagram
Teespring for unique items
SapienMed App Store
Our website
Gumroad Audios For Sale
We are also on Bili Bili China

65 Likes

Aww man nice! Shoulders get used more than we think, that’s why a lot of people have rotator cuff issues and torn ligaments.

My shoulders personally are weak and small because they don’t get worked out enough I’m sure this would help somewhat, along with Arms Shredded
Is there more to the description?

8 Likes

This is amazing thank you so much! Shoulders are the number one complaint I hear about from the people in my life and I cannot wait to tell them about this!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Thank you Captain :pray:

5 Likes

ah, a smoky cabaret a la Peter Gunn lol

7 Likes

The description of this thread needs to be edited to include everything @Aze3m

5 Likes

Should I delete the screen shot?

3 Likes

Thank you, Captain!!

I’ve had shoulder injuries on and off in the last 2 years which healed slowly. This is a gift!

Already listened 3x and I can feel it working! Can’t wait to continue to use this.

8 Likes

might as well while its fresh

3 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Thanks DREAM :100::heart:

giphy(14)

19 Likes

yet again you bring happy tears @Captain_Nemo !

4 Likes

What a nice thing to start my day with thanks dream my shoulders are now safe because of you

4 Likes

Whaat!

I’m on my first listen and I’ve never felt anything like this before on my shoulders

Is the collar bones included in this as well? Based on the feeling, i think so lol

It feels really really good, and kinda weird at the same time haha

11 Likes

oh man my mom has extreme shoulder problems

i wish she would be open to this kind of stuff … :frowning:

7 Likes

I had a stiff shoulder a couple of days ago. I traced the feeling along a path back to my spine. This field found that and went to work. Also I felt a muscle twitch on my upper arm very near the shoulder. It was one of those pure confirmations.

This could be great track to introduce some to Sapien Medicine.

7 Likes

Oh my god

@Captain_Nemo you absolute legend

Im going gym rn f this

5 Likes

Great for gym guys who had shoulder injuries

4 Likes

Wow, just what i needed. I had years ago a windsurf accident, with a dislocated shoulder as a result. The months after the accident i had many more dislocations of that particular shoulder, due to that the tissues where too far stretched. Then i trained my arm muscle to take over that function, which keeps my shoulder in place than. Recently i have added shredded and jacked arms to my daily playlist, for that same reason, but this one, seems a solution to regenerate the particular shoulder itself. I am extremely grateful for this gift, thanks!

5 Likes

Just tried this and wow I felt a lot of stimulation in both my shoulders then a few seconds later I felt sharp pain around my left rotator cuff kinda jolted me awake lol. When I played football in highschool many blue moons ago I suffered severe rotator cuff pain from tackling incorrectly (not supposed to use your shoulders lol) and did this for the 4 years I played and by senior year I could tell my left shoulder was never the same it would hurt so bad especially when I slept with my arm under my head. I am noticing with this field that I tend to hold my shoulders up quite a lot and a few loops in and my shoulders began to loosen up and relax feels like I can let my arms fully relax liking this so far.

9 Likes