Shoulder impingement

There is no specific thread for this issue.

And apparently I got this myself.

Please share recommended fields specifically targeted to this issue.

1 Like

Spinal tapper
Shoulder impingement exercises maybe.

1 Like
2 Likes

In most severe case this help? Cause mine is severe apparently. 6 months of constant pain lol.

Got diagnosed 2 times with wrong diagnosis. Because they thought it’s nerves. I guess that’s why nerve fields didn’t do anything at all to me

2 Likes

Yes Imogen.

1 Like

Check out exercises/stretches for Rhomboid and lateral scapular muscles. Also could be a spinal/neck issue. Tons of YouTube video with simple exercises that should give you quick relief.

Ya I did it. It only temporary. The pain come back again after an hour. Mine is very chronic

1 Like

Joint repair with bone spur removal
Can help easing and healing the pain.

1 Like

Where is the field? I can’t find it on YouTube

2 Likes

Its only on patreon.

1 Like

I find my shoulder/wrist issues mostly have to do with typing on my phone. If I stop that and do the exercises, I tend to have a good deal of relief

That’s nice. I wish mine won’t be that severe. Not even a field help at all with my condition. The swelling just worsen. Exercises just give temporary relief. Next day it’s big again. I think I might end up needing surgery.

Have you tried Max Heal.

Yes. No significant reduction in my swelling

Hmm. Arthritis fields? Diabetes or Glutathione for inflammation? The fascia fields–maybe the one that puts some healing oil in the right places. Acu-Automation?

Yes. I have it in my playlist.

Joint repair as well. Stem cells. Advanced healing. Glutathione. Currently taking vitamin c 1000 a day. Also adding omega 3. Still no idea.

Even looping the shoulder one for 5 hours a day no results. Still painful. This is just very chronic issue for me now sigh.

For oil. I use kutus kutus oil from Bali. That oil does helps a lot. But after few days not applying. The swelling reappearing again.

Oh I just realized this is good for inflammation-

Could try Cannabichromene field

Or

Hydrogen fission if it’s still available

2 Likes

This?

1 Like

How many times in a day? Can be looped?

1 Like

I think you could play it up to 4 times a day maybe more but just keep in mind it acts as the actual substance-

From what we know about CBC it’s primarily an anti inflammatory but definitely check out what else has been written about it- in my research I have not come across side effects. I think it’s underrated

1 Like