Rotator Cuff and Adhesive Capsulitis

Hey guys I’ve been struggling with a shoulder injury for months now. I’ve gone to the doctor got an mri and have a rotator cuff tear and adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) and early mild arthritis.

I have been doing physical therapy but it’s been nearly 4 months since I got injured and it’s not getting much better.

I haven’t been able to train for months which is very difficult for me as I have lost a lot of my strength and muscle mass. I also work in a physically intensive job and due to the injury I haven’t been able to work for a while and cannot afford further time off. I need my shoulder back.

Is there any audio(s) you would recommend for me? I am in a bit of a desperate state. Sapien I humbly request you to please make a rotator cuff and full shoulder healing audio. Thank you so much for reading this and I look forward to your suggestions and help.

1 Like

Hi @leonking!

Welcome Library

You might start here: New Release : Just The Shoulders

3 Likes

Fields like
Plasma light
Dna repair system
Auto immune field
Can help too

1 Like

@leonking

I found reference to a similar problem, so this might help you also: The Cold Laser Therapy - #46 by Starlight

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help. I will try them

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

@leonking i had this issue which i was able to heal after a few months of listening. i would definitely add ‘just the shoulders’ field as well as the others in my post.

2 Likes

Hey thanks a lot. Do you recommend listening to all of those fields together or at various times? Also (I know this is a silly question) but do you use any special speakers or are the phone speakers fine? Thanks a lot

1 Like

@leonking i had a playlist so i looped them several times in a row and 3 times a day. So, cold laser therapy 3-4 times in a row, just the shoulders 3-4 times in a row etc etc.

Any speakers are fine … phone works. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks so much Starlight. Since I don’t have neck issues thankfully. I’ll keep the playlist to Cold Laser, Just the shoulders and DNA repair. God Bless. Thank you.

1 Like

The absolute best tip I can give you is listen the fields and do these execerises.

I’m doing solar panel installations and often get extremely tight muscles.
I do these exercises once or twice and verything is gone.
Also they help with energy flow and thus integrating the fields into your body.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club! I’m suffering from frozen shoulder too. And let me tell you it’s not an easy fix. Its been a year now and the pain still remind.

All you have to do is to do daily stretch.

And this helps a lot. Find what your most comfortable stretching in one if his video.

Frozen shoulder take at least 2- 3 years to heals.

My right shoulder is in freezing state after frozen for 1 year. And almost thawing. But the left arm is going now.

No one understand what it’s like to have frozen shoulder. Unless you have it and deal with the pain. So I totally understand your pain.

1 Like