Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

I’ll get this on payday. Had to stock up on necessities due to new Covid-19 restrictions here. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

cant find on teespring SIGHS

1 Like

Seems the link isn’t working for me either :confused:

1 Like

So I thought I would check in after being with this field for 2 days now… on spam essentially. I’ll speak firstly to the standout effect. I really noticed a big jump in respect from people, the most noticeable was one of the senior admin staff at a school I worked at today… he practically showered me with praise to a group of students, it was really overt and made me suuuuper uncomfortable haha but I think it may be something I have to get used to when working with this field, as I noticed it on smaller levels all day as well.

Secondly I’m getting a strong sense of what dream mentions with the mental control over emotions. Its like they are there, but they’re secondary in a sense - to service, vibration, connection with people, to being sovereign. The bad feelings are simply just not as intense. Nice one captain… for reals this is huge for me and worth its etheric weight in gold. There is a bit of an ego tussle around this, there are emotions linked to events that the ego doesn’t want to relinquish, but we have fields for that :wink: along with this is a bit of a zero fucks given attitude, this was already developing, but its become a lot stronger the past 2 days. its not destructive, just more sovereignty, less caring what others think.

I previously mentioned a love component, warrior of the heart energy, this is still very present.

Also around the ideal of honour. I had some recent events that made me extremely angry, around love, brotherhood, betrayal. Anger doesn’t cut it really, rage and fury is more accurate. That situation is taking on a new lense in such a short period. A warrior chooses their battles I suppose and knows how to act and exist with honour, even when wronged. They know their inner compass is true and move more in alignment with that, less with the wrong doing… is how it feels. This part is still a little vague. I get why dream says this is a deep work, there is so much to it and can’t wait to unfold more of it.

51 Likes

Nice review. Thx @abro

11 Likes

Not all fields, merely those which work on the energy body.

From the Course General Discussion thread:

8 Likes

As much as the idea of not doing vibration and restoration for a month freaks me out a little (they’ve become part of me) I think the overall benefits of the course will be great in the long run.

Does this warrior field count as an energy based audio? I don’t really want to stop with this one.

And thanks for doing your thing @uial :relieved:

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help.

Let’s ask @SammyG or @Captain_Nemo about this.

4 Likes

Which thread is it?
Please link it.

Ready to be the modern day Achilles after spamming this audio

tenor

5 Likes

I’ve been looping with Gregorian Chants and Ancestral Knowledge. One of my favourite audios so far.

When it was released, it resonated with me straight away. Today is the first time for a while, I’ve felt totally at peace with myself and the world.

11 Likes

What is Gregorian Chants? Have’nt seen that.

1 Like

No it doesn’t count.
you can listen to this one as you please.

28 Likes
3 Likes

Nice. Dream should do a field with chants like that.

1 Like

There is one on patreon.

16 Likes

Your name is literally “explorer” :smiley:
Its not permanent.

5 Likes

Nice. Batman fits all of these descriptions

2 Likes

This can clash with the Vibration or Soul Restoration series?

No

18 Likes